low fat raw vegan 2 months in pics

i have been only consuming fruits and vegetables for the past 2 and a half months, nothing else really

I dont eat any cooked food whatsoever, nothing else but produce

Here are some pics guys, tell me what you all think

cheers,

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1781/snapshot201002214.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1894/snapshot201002215.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/475/snapshot201002216.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore the hater^

Looking fairly fuckin' lean and ripped.I haven't trained at all this year and am totally out of shape so no update from me for a while lol.

It's not "hating" it's the truth. He won't listen to it though since he's so obsessed with the dogma of raw foodism.

Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Gentlemen!

It really all about arguing over the types and source of our daily sustenance. So let keep on topic. And go from there. Lets see some source and materials for your side of the argument.

In a different thread.

Lets go have a good FOOD FIGHT!!!

Hey increase your cals.... other than that lookin lean brah.

Hey get clearer pics.

Looks like you were messin around with the editor to hide something.

I have some older pics on here when I ate almost nothing but fruit for a month or two a few years back and I looked about the same. Lemme see if I can find em.

Stating one's honest opinion is just that . . . their honest opinion. Johan is very straight forward, he says what he really thinks. This is something I happen to respect. This is not "hating", it is just being honest and direct. Try to understand the difference!

As for the pics . . . it all depends on what you are trying to acomplish with your training. You are definately ripped, and look like an athletic endurance athlete. (IMO, it's a good look) If that's the look you want, then good on you! If you wish to bulk a bit, then there are lots of people who will give you an opinion on calorie intake and training.

What I think?

I think you look sickly skinny, borderline anorectic. You need to bulk up.

thanks for input, im starting to get 2500 calories a day on off days and 3000 calories on training days

as time goes ill be able to digest more fruit, its adaptation, cant start eatin 4000 calories a day in one shot

plus im naturally lean i dont find it easy to bulk up..\

\

Ignore the hater^

Looking fairly fuckin' lean and ripped.I haven't trained at all this year and am totally out of shape so no update from me for a while lol.

thanks cold fission. i think i look alot better than before. i lost alot of body fat and water weight ever since goin fruits and veggies. the appearance of my eight pack tells it all

Ignore the hater^

It's not "hating" it's the truth. He won't listen to it though since he's so obsessed with the dogma of raw foodism.

who said i wont listen to it his input. do u have sumthin against eatring fruits and vegetables? i aint no avg super food 70% fat from calories raw foodist like some jo blo tryin to sell u supplements. i eat fruits and veggies like a dam ape does. open up kid

Pretty impressive

With the cute funny face of course

thanks lol

Ignore the hater^

What exactly in my post was hateful or implied that I was hating?

i dunno sorta sounds negative and u think being fat and full of water is good

Shawn, it looks like the exercise routine is working for you, so I would just concentrate on getting more calories in your diet so you can add some mass. Bulk that sh**!

lol its all about consistency. as long as i eat sufficient amounts of fruits and veggies ill maintain a healthy body weight while slowly and healthily adding lean body mass, not lookin to add 20 pounds in 2 months, fat it bad for the health..

thanks fallen horse for ur input

Hey increase your cals.... other than that lookin lean brah.

Hey get clearer pics.

Looks like you were messin around with the editor to hide something.

I have some older pics on here when I ate almost nothing but fruit for a month or two a few years back and I looked about the same. Lemme see if I can find em.

yo octupussoir, ya im eatin lots of cals thru fruits, nuthin else is food - makes me feel sick

ill get sum more photos with my digital cam in about 2 weeks after i do good in the gym

im workin for a organic fruit and veggie wholesaler and supplier, doin online marketing and word of mouth, so he gets me lots of good fruits and veggies for my cals and quality amino acids

as long as i get lots of cals thru fruits especially bananas and dates i make rly good progress

nah i didnt edit any photos, i only cropped the middle one

ya man lemme see those photos, and see if u can get me some photos of u now

why did u quit the fruits and veggies? u should check out the ripped ppl on 30bad.com..

dam chicks are hot as fack on there, dam they are sxy

http://shup.com/Shup/285587/bale.jpg

Doin' good bro almost there!

dam that guy looks ripped and built

thanks bro, consistency is the key

Stating one's honest opinion is just that . . . their honest opinion. Johan is very straight forward, he says what he really thinks. This is something I happen to respect. This is not "hating", it is just being honest and direct. Try to understand the difference!

As for the pics . . . it all depends on what you are trying to acomplish with your training. You are definately ripped, and look like an athletic endurance athlete. (IMO, it's a good look) If that's the look you want, then good on you! If you wish to bulk a bit, then there are lots of people who will give you an opinion on calorie intake and training.

exactly thanks for ur input..

some ppl like to see big and bulky some ppl like to see toned, ripped and athletic with endurance. not to say bulky ppl arent athletic or not ripped

im just doing more endurance trainin lately because i feel the need to strengthen my heart, lungs, and cardio ability

i dont think theres anythin wrong with that

no after spendin some time on my cardio im gonna up my calories and do strength trainin until i wanna up my cardio

i dont rly listen to others opinion too closely - if they give me good feedback then their nice ppl, if their honest and supportive thats amazing, i just care i want to achieve in my personal goals, and i feel weight training and getting bulky isnt eveything. alot of its about being healthy on the inside so u live long and thrive every day, without relying on bad foods cuz they make u look bulky faster, they make u look bulky cuz all it adds is water weight and useless tissue.

hope no1 takes me on offence, im just stating my opinion. ill keep adding lean body mass, the healthy way through fruits and veggies, consistently and effectively while keeping a healthy body weight.

being to heavy for my hearts capacity is not a good thing so thats why i dont pay too close attention to the importance of 'bulking up'

Clearly your body fat % is astonishingly low. Many people on this board are used to seeing progress pics of people training for mass and strength, so that will bias the responses you're going to get. Sounds like gaining mass isn't your goal, so I'd say you're being successful at what you're working at.

who said i wont listen to it his input. do u have sumthin against eatring fruits and vegetables? i aint no avg super food 70% fat from calories raw foodist like some jo blo tryin to sell u supplements. i eat fruits and veggies like a dam ape does. open up kid

#1) Don't call me kid.

#2) No, I don't have anything against fruits and vegetables. I do however strongly oppose the 80/10/10 fruit based diet. You aren't the same as a chimpanzee or a gorilla, and a nearly entirely fruit based diet is not natural for a human.

i dunno sorta sounds negative and u think being fat and full of water is good

Really? You are good at misreading things obviously.

BTW, can you possibly start writing in a real language, maybe English, instead of making up your own shit? Wut, sumthin, u, ur, dam and thru are not real words.

ShawnB, you know of Durianrider?

man I was reading the comments on his vids. He gets alot of hate mail. Omnivores love this guy. And of course hit breaks down to China Study versus Weston A. Price. I think I have seen this episode before. I think I remember how it ends, it doesnt.