Arman's Training Plan Just weights...

Hello All wouldn't mind any advice from those that have done fitness for a while longer then me I've been in the game for about 6yrs and I've been learning all the way & will continue to learn new things..

My main goal like many other men is to see a flat stomach on myself especially at the age of 23yrs old I should not have a little ponche it is quite annoying & lowers my self esteem just a little bit lol.

So this is what my plan has been I ijust started it recently 2 weeks ago.

#1 Doing a 4 day body split between Upper and Lower body workouts Monday- Up Tues- low wed (Rest) Thur- Up Fri- Low

Mon- 5,6,8,10 somewhere in that range & heavy

Tues- 3x13,14,15 Lighter weight but not too light

Thurs- Like Tues but with Chest

Fri- Like monday but with legs

#2 Doing about 15-30 minutes of cardio after working out these days.

#3 yoga about 4 days a week.

#5 MOST impt eating as healthy as I can... Breakfast 6:30- cereal soy milk, frozen blue berries, crasins, walnuts

9:30 Snack orange/ 1/2 banana and possibly some almonds

Workout

Post workout meal- soy milk and other 1/2 of banana

12:00 Lunch- Rice and some daal and if possible some vegetables

3:00 Snack Nuts n dates and apricots and maybe purnes

6:00 Dinner varies try n stay away from carbs around dinner time somedays hummus or cauliflower or some indian dish.

about 2L or more of water.

Will supplement with Vega protein hopefully soon

Challenges

I guess i'm lacking protien.. Also not too sure how much I can eat I feel like my main problem maybe that i over eat?? Or maybe the workout is too much..

Have also heard it is good to eat more somedays and eat less other days that is with respect to the amount of calories consumed.

Would love to hear back from the group

thanks for reading another boring Weight blog

hey man, it looks like you got a good foundation to build upon. im not sure what you mean when you say cardio, but i would make sure you get in a couple days of interval training a week like sprints on ground or on a bike instead of long distance runs, biking, swimming, whatever your doing. ive found that this cuts into your fat storage best. another thing i like doing is if im running a longer distance for example, i set a pace that i know will be so challenging, so that when i get close to the end my mind will tell my body 'we cant go any more, we need to slow down or stop', and then instead, pick up the pace significantly until my end point. i think your eating plan looks fine, i would definately add in the almonds or some sort of high protein food pre work out as i think thats a necessity. just make sure that everytime you eat, you make it count and put a good amount of protein in your body in each sitting. in terms of overeating, i find myself measuring things out before i eat. once i start eating, its often hard to quit before its too much. for example, if im hungry and sit down with a bag of pistacios, ill probably eat the whole bag, but if i measure out the proper amount to eat before hand, ill be satisfied with whatever is there. a lot of times i plan my meals out the night before, as your judgment seems to be better then than whenever your hungry and you have to make a decision on the spot. it is necessary to have a high calorie day sometimes. i have one 'cheat' day a week. on this day, i allow myself to eat whatever i want (vegan), however much i want. the rest of the day, i dont make limitations on how much i eat, but i make sure that everything is healthy and my meals are separated by at least 2 hours. if you stay on a low calorie diet everyday for too long, your body will start hibernating and start storing fat. the human body is so smart. with a high calorie day once a week, you keep you metabolism on its toes and going full speed all the time. i think if you can stay mentally strong, you will have no trouble meeting your goals. good luck!