Cold Fissions training again.

Starting to train again so i will keep this journal going.

Chest and shoulders to start.I lost a lot of strength from doing nothing for the last few months so lifts are small now but will increase rapidly because i've already been there.

Benched 72kg for 3 sets of 6

Inclined bench 60kg for 2 sets of 6 (muscles not used to training lol)

Flyer's 2x18kg DB's for 3 sets of 7

Kettle bell military press 2x24kg for 2 sets of 5 then used 18kg dumbbells for last set of 7

Stretched shoulders and chest and had maca and hemp flour in apple and guava juice and ate a banana.

2 weeks from now i will have the bench at 80+kg and will start posting pics again as i will be progressing.

It's 9:45pm here and my Mom is at my sister's house so i'll probably do some shadow boxing later or go out road running.The energy in my house has totally changed since my Mom left yesterday and it's making me a lot more like i used to be when i trained hard.I'm 20 so it's about time i moved out anyway.I really like this energy and mind set.

Ate ginger and cashews for breakfast.Quarter of a watermelon for lunch.Dinner is yet to be decided.Feels like a ate a lot more than i did...

Trained again today after taking yesterday off aside from going to work.

Ran on the beach with my dog.Did some sprints just to mix it up and get powerful.

Chest is still too sore to punch so i only practiced my round house kicks on the bag today.

Trained legs, biceps and abs at night.

Squats-82kg for 3 sets of 8(going easy until muscles are strong again)

Barbell lunges-32kg for 2 sets of 8 on each leg

Standing knee raises with ankle strapped to lower pulley thing on nautilus machine(the rowing thing)-10kg for 1 set of 8 on each leg(knees of death in fights)

Jumping squats-body weight for 1 set of 10

Barbell curls-22kg for 2 sets of 8

Dumbbell curls-2x8kg for 2 sets of 8 with each arm

Reverse barbell curls-12kg for 1 set of 12

Situps on 1 of those gay yoga balls lol-3 sets of 20

Oblique crunches(laying on side)-1 set each side for 8 reps

Stretched and had hemp and maca flour

Not many sets and everything but that will change when i'm back in shape.

Thanks Mary and Dave.Trained again tonight even though i left it really late and with a full stomach.

Tri's, back and neck.Looks like this.

Close grip tri bench press 60kg for 3 sets of 7

tricept pull down for 3 sets(i don't know the weight)

tricept extension also on cables for 3 sets

Pull ups 3 sets of 6

barbell rows 40kg for 3 sets of 9

dead lift 72kg for 1 set of 8 then 100kg for 2 sets of 5

dumbbell shrugs 24kg for 3 sets of 12

back neck bridge for 3 sets of 15

front neck bridge for 3 sets of 20

I'm still full right now.Will not eat like that again lol.

Trained again tonight.Chest and shoulders.Added rear deltoid raise for the back shoulder muscle.Just using barbell and dumbbells with a couple cable exercises for now and will change it up in a month or 2 to just using kettle bells to keep moving forward.Also need to start running and practicing muay thai again to mix things up.Diet and sleep also needs some discipline but at least i'm lifting again.