The MMA fighter you'd LEAST want to face

JW

after watching UFC100 probably Brock Lesnar (especially if he's pissed off ....which seems to be all the time)

Anderson Silva would also get a vote because it seems whoever fights him comes out looking like they were kicked in the face by a horse.

• 5 months later...

Can't think of anyone i wouldn't wan't to fight.Maybe Tommy Morrison because he has AIDS.

I would love to fight Brock.I hate that pink faced growth hormone.Anderson's the best, i want to be the best.I WANT TO FIGHT ANDERSON SILVA.

Edited by Anonymous

• 3 weeks later...

But I'd add Clay Guida to that list. Sure he's small and he loses about as much as he wins, but he looks like he's legitimately crazy. Just take a look at him.

I agree. Clay might be my favourite fighter - not because he's the best, but because I've never seen anyone quite like him. Like how he was still bouncing up and down, hopping around after 3 rounds with Diego Sanchez, soaked in his own blood and STILL looking like he was ready to head into Round 1. It's like unconsciousness is literally the only thing that can stop him.

• 2 weeks later...
FEDOR

sucks - he fights nobody's ... and gets lucky i'm sure he's got skill, i just can't understand why everyone thinks he is a god

Mariusz Pudzianowski, five time worlds strongest man winner, recently started doing mma for a Polish promotion - one dude i defiantly wouldn't want to face hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_viFhg1CEQ

well I guess they are not testing.

• 1 month later...

Ive been fascinated with mma for a real long time, and Ive actually been asked this before, and I told them that I would love to fight everyone in the UFC, as long as I knew how to do some mma stuff you know. But Id fight any of them just because to me itd be an honor, tho some of them I would probably be focused more on just making it known that they just got into a dog fight. Like Anderson, I dont like that guy, hes cocky and has a bad attitude when he fights. When he kept trying to help up Patrick Cote in their fight that was just pissing me off to no end. I think its rude and disrespectful.

However in the situation like when Babalu choked out that one guy even tho he was tapping, I think thats just funny because the guy was talking so much trash and its one thing to talk trash to hype up the fight, but he was being flat out disrespectful and Babalu shut him up and I loved that man. Another one off the top of my head would be when Randy Couture spanked and punched Titos ass in their fight for all the trash talking Tito did towards Randy, that was priceless. But Id fight any of them without a doubt, Id even take a punch to the face from Brock just to see if he could knock me out. Probably can, but itd be fun to find out.

I was really looking forward to the sports-world hype of Lesnar/Mir 3. Oh well. You get what you get. And Carwin does deserve it. My jaw dropped when that happened. I totally didn't see it coming. And the commission needs to do something about Dan Miragliotta. Mir could have suffered some serious brain trauma, being laid out like that, getting hammered over and over, while Dan just stood there and watched. What a fucker. This isn't the first time he's done some REALLY questionable things.

I was really looking forward to the sports-world hype of Lesnar/Mir 3. Oh well. You get what you get. And Carwin does deserve it. My jaw dropped when that happened. I totally didn't see it coming. And the commission needs to do something about Dan Miragliotta. Mir could have suffered some serious brain trauma, being laid out like that, getting hammered over and over, while Dan just stood there and watched. What a fucker. This isn't the first time he's done some REALLY questionable things.

In the Lesnar vs Herring fight Miragliotta poked Herring in the eye in the stare down.Then when the fight started Brock landed that punch that cracked Herring eye socket on the same side as the poked eye.Just a clumsy ref.

Funny you should point that out. My friends and I call Miragliotta "The highest paid ref in MMA". With the insinuation that he's on the take The above examples coupled with when he stopped the Kimbo/James Thompson fight because of busted cauliflower ear