Gym Owner, Show Promoter, Fight Manager & Fighter, NPC Aug7

ot asked about diet pills called arson? Thought anyone? Haven't done research yet just remember thought I'd ask... Welll let's see, gyms open its chaos but going well.. Still mostly raw except when I randomly say fuck it and eat a cooked vegan meal.. As always completely vegan.. Major mma fight vs elena reid in a few weeks + ug she's a beast.. Other than that.. Training, starving, and obviously can't slEep.. Life is good! :j_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a juice fast!!!! ADVICE ANYONE?

This morning coffee yes I know not the rawist....

24 oz of coffee, 8 oz pineapple juice, 12 oz orange juice., 16 oz water.

Lunch 20 minutes on recumbant bike, 8 oz oj, 8 oz pineapple... 32 oz water.

Mid afternoon/early evening 32 oz of water

Dinner 8 oz of pineapple and 8 oz of oj

Training Plans 7:30 - 10 pm mma with 24 minutes of circuit and 1- 2 hours of sparring and juijitsu aka grappling and rolling.... with breaks of course!

Some water after, not as much as I should have.

BTW Im hungry and grumpy but amazingly functional - help here people!! How far behind am I on water 128 oz = a gallon... mmm 112 planned plus 60 other... to 172 hmm will try to drink during practice then do the 32 or plus post practice... hate water loading to cut weight!!! a gallon is easy when im not trying I swear... but trying to reach two.... kills me!!!

4-13-10

Weight 125.2

8 oz oj, 8 oz pineapple, few sips of water

6 oz coffee (trying not to do so much today at 8:00 at work)

24 oz tea

32 oz H2o

8 oz oj, 8 oz pineapple

20 minutes on recumbant bike at 13:00

Weight 127.0 Yikes.

8 oz oj, 8 oz pineapple

Midafternoon (16:45) slump so had 32 oz of cold water! wake up whoot whoot! Still way behind on the h2o!

18:00ish tired slump another 32 oz of cold H2O

Trained.. sorta.... Shit going on and my heads not right, now not even sure if I fight...

Fight Cancelled...

weight 124.2

At work trying to decide what I going to eat lol..

1.5 cups of raw oats soaked with diced japelones

1 large bowl of soaked pinto beans.

1/2 head of romaine lettuce

several handfuls of green peanuts

4 slices ezekial (mental crisis = fat kid behavior)

2 kombuchas

Edited by aluck

Woke up multiple times thru the night, didnt sleep well think it was all the processed food? Or the guilt of pigging out?? lol

So got up, did a little Yoga...

Chai tea, with sugar Yep sure did....made like suntea?

3/4 bowl soaked oats and chopped japolenos

chai tea, no sugar just made it like suntea??

Craving salt?? Weird???

3 raw potatoes with salt, and 2 slices of ezekial with salted tomato on them... (over several hours not all at once haha)

Good practice, sparred hard and trained my 125 kid for his fight next weekend hard hard...

2 slices ezekial, green beans..

Edited by aluck

Bowl of blueberries, and a handful of carrots.. weird combo lol.

Raw "tortillsas" -2

tomato, 1/2 cucumber, handful of sprouts, lettuce

8 oz coffee ( i know.... )

raw bar

trying to catch up on water.... and get thru my afternoon/evening slump - looking forward to a kickass practice! Hit the bag, 4 -5 mile run

One of those times I wasnt planning to eat but one of my buddies showed up at my casa with bean, tomato, and lettuce tostadas and bean burritos for me.... so duh!!

Woke up with a good yoga sess - does anyone else ever get stuck with sun salutations because they feel so damn great???

* I hope Elena does well today- fuck Im frusterated with the online flack and bs...*

Chewed and handful of coffee beans

3 slices ezekial with 2 tomatoes

2 slices ezekial with 2 tomoatoes

1 bowl salad - lettuce, raw corn, tomatoes, baby onions, and 1 avacado

Got off work, went to the fights...had a few okay 4 wheat based beverages, drank bout half a galllon of water and went to bed at 6am after eating a salad and 2 corn tortillas...

Sunday

Woke up, had a 16 oz strawberry juice, 4 oz orange juice, and 6 oz of pineapple juice, and about 32 oz of water

1 pear

few handfuls of peanuts

a nap...

2 mile jog, 2 mile walk with my buddy Justin

2 hours of grappling practice, more technique and strategy than anything super intense..

2 potates, 1 tomato, 3 slices of ezekial, and a bowl of grean beans

1 more potato..

bedtime

Wow ate way too much last night, but thats the benefit of not cutting currently, Im not stressing it, my weight is still below my normal walk around weight so Im doing alright..

Monday

32 oz of chai sun tea with agave

2 slices of ezekial ( I really need to get back to raw!!!)

1/3 cup of oatmeal

32 oz H2O

32 oz chai

3 servings of cashews.. 540 cal, only 18 g protein... whoops.

32 oz of water

2 small potatoes

4 hour mma practice, 16 minutes of circuit, break then 24 minutes.. Then rolling and technique.

7 slices ezekial, 2 corn cobs.

16 oz water

2 raw bars

4 x 16 oz chai sun tea

2 slices ezekial, 1 avacado, 1 tomato, handful of sprouts, 1/2 cucumber, and 1 pickle

32 oz water

1 big bowl of raw soated oats... a lil icky but a decent dinner, great practice, then sick??? Puked... Ate corn and a tomato, instantly sick again??? Can't stop puking... Water and juice... Gonna be a long night.

Just read this on bb.com

"Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,

Vascular be thy veins

Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,

To add girth as it is to strengthen.

Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our fats,

As we forgive those who eat fat too.

And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,

For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,

Amen. "

HAHAHAHA Made my day.

Monday

Smoothie -

1.75 oranges, 1.75 apples, .5 mango, and .2 banana

260 cal, 62 g cargs, 54 g sugar 2 g protein

Almonds Raw-

540 cal, 18 g carbs, 18 g protein

Smoothie-

27 blueberries, 3 blackberries, 3 .25 apples, 1 banana

240 cal, 80 g carbs, 58 g sugar, 2 g protein

Strawberry Medley

410 cal, 78 g carbs, 33 g sugar, 4 g protein

Sugared Oatmeal Cake

220cal, 43 g carbs, 19 g sugar, 4 g protein

2 hours of mma grappling practice mostly, kinda slacked..

2 pickles

20 cal

1 orange

85 cal, 21 g carbs, 17 g sugar, 2 g protein

2 "bean burritos"

680 cal , 110 carbs, 6 g sugar, 25 g protein

grape juice

130 cal, 35 carbs

Total to count - 2585 cal, 447 carbs, 187 g sugar, 56 g protein (holy crap gonna have to switch this to compete Aug 7th )

Edited by aluck

Thoughts from yesterday - I need to train harder, stop eating bullshit I con myself into at work, and get back to watching my water intake, otherwise I know Im not drinking enought, I woke up thirsty and muscle sore this am...

16 oz water

24 oz lemonade - 300 cal, 75 carbs, 75 sugar, 0 protein

24 oz coffee- 15 cal

48 oz water - so delicous - hate it when i forget and slack!

Sugared Oatmeal Cake

220cal, 43 g carbs, 19 g sugar, 4 g protein

Peanuts

170 cal, 5 g carbs, 1 sugar, 7 g protein

Corn Meal

210 cal, 35 g carbs, 3 g sugar, 4 g protein

Corn Meal

210 cal, 35 g carbs, 3 g sugar, 4 g protein

1.5 hour mma practice - 15 minute circuit, 1 hr 15 technique

Huge salad with Balsmic... Estimated 750 cal?

5 minutes stairmaster, stretch, 3 drop set 3x 10 (50 curl bar, 40lbn, 30lb) 3x 10 with each... 90 sec rest btw sets..., 1 drop set of bent single handed rows 1x 10 ea 25,20,and 15lb dumbell, 1 dropset seated lat rows -1x10 90, 80, and 70 lb, 1 dropset seated rows 1x 10 90, 80, and 70lbs... 5 minutes of a little bit of abs, 1 minute sprint, 4 minute walk. 5 minutes sauna. shower n bed!

Total to count so far - 1025 cal, 193 carbs, 101 sugar, 19 protein

Maybe - 1775, 230, 110, 22 g protein

Edited by aluck

Woke up a little stuffed up, little stiff but not bad... Groggy as all hell, finished at the gym about midnight, then showered, made Kody dinner number 2 (must be nice) and then went to bed by one.. Got up at 7 thinking I was late, back to bed til ten til 8, and at work by 8:15...

16 oz lemonade, 200 cal, 50 g carbs, 50 g sugar, 0 protein

24 oz water

12 oz coffee, 7 cal

24 oz black tea

24 oz water mixed with 1 packet Sun Warrior chocolate - 133 cal, 8 g carbs, 1 g sugar, 25 g protein.

24 oz black tea

Cashews - 490 cal, 26 g carbs, 5 g sugar, 16 g protein

Vitamin Water - 125 cal, 32 g carbs, 32 g sugar, 0 protein.

24 oz water

Can of veggies - 155 cal, 31 carbs, 7 g sugar, 3 g protein

2 hour mma practice mostly grappling some live sparring - bruised gona be sore..

36 oz sun tea

2 potatoes

Pita, lettuce, tomato, and sauceTotal Meal Approx 800 cal, 100 carbs, 20 g sugar, and 10 g protein

Step up Lunges, revers Lunges 3x 10 ea. side, supersetted with 20 box squats 1x 20 w/30 lb dumbell, 1 x 20 w/ 40 lb db, and 1 x 20 w 50 lb db

3 x 10 front squats w bar 45 lbs, and 3 x 10 ea side single leg calf raises

5 x 10 sleds w/ 90 lbs (felt so pathetic used to do a thousand pounds with arrogance now Im scared and shakey w 90) supersetted

w 5 x 10 squat on bosu ball

1 minute stairmaster, 20 v crunch position knee extensions

5 x 10 single legcalf raises off step.

5 minute sauna

Bed.

Total Count - 1010 cal, 137 g carbs, 95 g sugar, 43 g protein

Estimated Count - 1810 cal, 237 carbs, 115 sugar, 53 g protein.

Octo - thanks for the coaching.. Hiring Carol Semple... Need your assistance desperately.. Here the show link http://www.warrior-classic.com/ .. Its there first year and its not a National qualifier... So need to find one.. If Im doing this shit Im doing it right and big!!! FML

Thinking do a few days ultra low cal then go on a 1200-1500 diet highest protein I can manage, not worry bout carbs too much just yet, eliminate sugar and junk completely... THis is until you look at this Jimi and I talk to Carol... Tons of work to do - last night my omron said 14% but I bet Im 17 - 18% fatty!

Woke up drinking water a few times in the middle of the night.. another 32 oz... Just getting sore from back n bis, mostly bis tender which is funny because it seemed so easy.. Legs tender, but nothing serious.. Musta kicked wrong or gotten foot stomped last night training... mmm oh well.

Vegan pastry - cant say no when someone cooks for me - 440 cal, 62 g carbs, 33 g sugar, 6 g protein.

24 oz black tea while one phone about vega sport and why I shouldnt be drinking tea.. I love you Giacomo even if I am a horrible trainer...and an even worse competitor!

Needed to eat something to stop craving sugar...

Potato sliced dipped in sunflower oil with onion, paprika, salt, peppe, and tomato-

150 cal, 15 g carbs, 2 g sugar, 2 g protein

48 oz water

Total to date: 590 cal, 77 carbs, 35 g sugar, 8 g protein.

• 3 weeks later...