Sam's progress

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A perfect example of what hard, focused training via compound lifts will do!

Exceptional work, Sam. So good, in fact, that you're on my list of people I want to sponsor in the future, once we get an athlete program up and running like I've been planning on

Now, I'm waiting to hear about that 200kg deadlift PR with a 200kg squat to come by spring

A perfect example of what hard, focused training via compound lifts will do!

Exceptional work, Sam. So good, in fact, that you're on my list of people I want to sponsor in the future, once we get an athlete program up and running like I've been planning on

Now, I'm waiting to hear about that 200kg deadlift PR with a 200kg squat to come by spring

Wow, that would be amazing, thank you for even considering me!

Both of those lifts will come soon. Deadlift first and squat some time within the next few months. Spring begins in March over there doesn't it? Should be done by then

I just met a local power lifter who wants me to come and train with him and compete in March. Should be great!

You've definitely earned being on my short list of people I'd like to help out via sponsorship when I get everything in place. Your progress in the past year has been amazing - I still remember when your entered one of the first physique contests here and I noted that you had a great frame to build on and lots of potential, and you've definitely shown that I was on the mark with that one. Thanks for proving me right!

And you're right, spring won't officially start here until March 21st, so I'm giving you a bit over 4 months to make those marks for the squat and deadlift. Can't wait to hear the news when those big milestones fall!

Any chance you will sponsor non-athletes that just look really good in nothing but underwear but has no plans on ever competing?

Just kidding, congrats on this Sosso. And awesome that you're going to have an athelte program Ryan. I bet there can be a lot more vegans competing in various sports if someone is sponsoring them.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a lot of catching up to do on you man.I'll start posting something like this when i get the balls to but i'm still soft.Should have something up next week.

Do you know where to get hemp protein powder from?I got some at the start of the year at edenhealthfoods but they don't have it anymore.I can't believe it's not legal here in Australia.I mix it with stevia.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some organic hemp protein powder from Nutiva

The powder doesnt taste chalky or anything, the powder tastes really healthy.

I notice great improvements ever since I took hemp. I feel better, healthier, stronger.

I think I will be affiliating this product on my site because of it's superior quality. (I know I will be affiliating this product)

I definately recommend any raw, organic hemp protein powder to anyone wanting an extremely healthy source protein. This stuff is a source of complete protein!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm going well. Eating lots of bananas at the moment because they're really cheap.

No injuries apart from a bruised and painful toe. I kicked the leg of one of our chairs really hard as I was walking in the dark..

And you're right, spring won't officially start here until March 21st, so I'm giving you a bit over 4 months to make those marks for the squat and deadlift. Can't wait to hear the news when those big milestones fall!

Well the 21st is a week from now. I've already deadlifted 210 kg and I plan to squat at least 190 kg some time in the next week. I did 3 x 170 recently so I think I'm on track for 190 at least. I think 200 would be pushing it, unless I used wraps.

• 1 month later...

Haha I always used to go to planet fitness while I had my membership at the forum because there's not really anywhere to do stuff like deadlifts, power cleans etc without getting in someone's way or moving all the benches out of the way. So I'd go to planet fitness one day a week to do that stuff and then when my forum membership ended I just got one at planet fitness.

• 3 weeks later...