Am I disgusting?

ChaserHUN

My problem is that I have a ches deformation, and I don't have any self-confidence. I'm really shy because of it, and my biggest fear is I think girls going think it's ing. I had girlfriends before but I still have this fear

Here are some pics:

This was taken today:

http://i39.tinypic.com/314qipc.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63uexs&s=5

This was about 2 years ago when I worked out a bit:

http://i41.tinypic.com/1zr2a6d.jpg

Please don't say anything nice to make me feel better, I want to hear the truth.

Honestly? It's hardly noticeable. Some men have the opposite problem (gyno) and that is much more of a hassle, believe me.

Everyone hates a part of their bodies, just try to keep in mind that there really isn't anything wrong with you. Everyone is different for a reason.

You said not to be nice, that you wanted completely honest opinions.

Here it comes.

You don't have a deformed chest, you are just skinny.

If you want to get unskinny drop the raw food diet, if you are still into it. Then learn how to lift weights with good technique. Then get in the habit of working out hard, getting plenty of calories from good food, plenty of protein and plenty of sleep. Take measurements before you start this regime, then once every 6 months. You will see improvement. Give it at least 1 - 2 years.

Honestly I had a bit of trouble seeing exactly what you're talking about, but after looking at pictures of people with more extreme versions of this, I do see it... it's really not that noticeable, at least in the pictures.

I have to echo what some others have said, you mostly just look scrawny as hell. Work on bulking that up, man. Worry about what you have control over.

This is not just being skinny, you can see that the right side of my chest is a lot more upper than the left, and he left is flatter than it should be

I've seen far more dramatic imabalances from people working out one side harder than the other. If you worked out your chest hard, you'd probably be very pleased with the balance you'd get.

Any deformity you make a big deal about in your head isn't noticeable to us sitting here, believe me. Guess what? The bones of my left wrist are 10-20% skinnier than the ones on my right, my left foot is half a size larger than the right one, my nasal septum is deviated blocking 95% of my right nostril and 50% of my left, etc etc. Nobody is perfectly symmetrical. Don't freak out about it.

And you want to talk about asymmetrical chests? I dated a girl with one B cup and one C cup. And I really didn't care...at all. So I can guarantee you there won't be any girls thinking "Hmm, I'd really rather date a guy with more symmetrical pectoral muscles..."

I see no problems dude. I think this will cause you no problems at all with girls. Hopefully over time you'll feel more confident about it. Anybody who has anything negative to a person just because of their body is a dickhead anyway

from a womans point of view:

I wouldn't have even NOTICED it, if you hadn't mentioned that's why I should be looking for, and It took me two or three pictures in to even see what the heck you were talking about. Real women won't care. The kind of woman you want, won't care. Honestly, they won't even noticed. Who wants someone that won't be in love with your body, no matter the shape or size? A little deffinition may help, sure, but another think you need to think about, and know, is that's your body. it's the only one you get, and it's beautiful. What's going to hurt your odds of getting a woman is lack of confidence. I find confident, nearly cocky men, very sexy. A man that thinks he's awesome, and has a great attitude, wins. You have a great body for a starting point, forget about girls, forget about women, and go for what YOU want. Then a girl with come along that likes what you've got.

You said not to be nice, that you wanted completely honest opinions.

Here it comes.

You don't have a deformed chest, you are just skinny.

If you want to get unskinny drop the raw food diet, if you are still into it. Then learn how to lift weights with good technique. Then get in the habit of working out hard, getting plenty of calories from good food, plenty of protein and plenty of sleep. Take measurements before you start this regime, then once every 6 months. You will see improvement. Give it at least 1 - 2 years.

THIS.

Also, remember..if you're uncomfortable, she'll be uncomfortable. Don't sweat it and nobody else will. Gain some mass and control what you can.

• 2 weeks later...

you can't even tell. let me tell you as a mommy who breast fed(sorry guys) for a year(teething and all) my chest is super uneven now. My left side sits up higher that the right. At first I was really embarassed, but what can you do? No one is perfectly symmetrical ! I honestly can't even tell from you picture. My biggest body flaw I have is on my face, I have 3 moles/freckles/bumps on my forehead and i have to wear my bangs down to hide them, when i have my bangs pinned back i can't even look people in their eyes b/c i feel like they are staring at them lol. I seriously wouldn't worry about it.

• 1 month later...

Looking through this thread it becomes apparent that you aren't really listening to us. I understand you are concerned about looking 'odd' or being 'weird' but you definitely have an exaggerated viewpoint on the issue, and I don't think we are going to convince you otherwise. If you are really concerned, bulk up a bit and see what you think then. If you are still self-conscious after that, then maybe look into some counseling? It sounds extreme, but there is no reason to go through life hating your body when you really shouldn't be...

Ummm.. I have been looking at your pictures.. What is the problem? Your chest is skinny? I don't see anything wrong with you. If i saw you on the beach I wouldn't say Whoa what a skinny chest.. You can see my gross pic.. LOL! we all have things that bother us no matter what anyone says. But you should really listen to us. We ARE giving our honest opinion. Look at my picture!!! I know im not in the best shape but we have to be realistic and not exaggerate what we feel are our shortcomings..

I would not have noticed anything unless without you telling about the size differences.

Just get to work, pump those muscles and eat lots of protein and the size difference will be gone. And if it's not, at least you'll be strong enough so that you can kick people's asses if they mock you about it.

But seriously, it is very rare to be 100 % symmetrical and you really should not worry about such things. I'd worry a lot more about your calorie intake than asymmetrical pecs.

Well I was on the 811 diet for mor than a year, but now I don't have enough money for it so I have to eat cheaper things. Maybe I can bulk up now a bit. I was eating usually 2500-3000 kcals a day. What do you suggest to eat? I like grains, like brown rice, quinoa, I love spelt I like potatoes too(I know it's not a grain), but I'm not really a big fan of beans and legumes. I don't like to eat too much of those.

And I'm not into bodybuilding too much, I have some back problems so I have to be careful, I like more bodyweight excercises. I really like swimming.

Well I was on the 811 diet for mor than a year, but now I don't have enough money for it so I have to eat cheaper things.

I've been wondering about that. I saw a youtube video by a woman who eats 50 bananas a day. She replied to other comments, but not the one where I asked the question what her food budget was like.

but I'm not really a big fan of beans and legumes.

Learn to like them.

That is where the concentrated sources of vegan protein are.......and many other things are. Go to the library and check out books on bean recipes. Find 3 - 5 that you like and can veganize.

Lentils, split peas, mung beans and black eyed peas are among the easiest to digest, fastest to cook, least gassy and have thousands of years of recipes from many ethnic cuisines.

Then there are organic soy beans, tofu, tempeh and the modern processed soy foods.

And I'm not into bodybuilding too much, I have some back problems so I have to be careful, I like more bodyweight excercises. I really like swimming.

Lifting weights can help you lose a bad back if you get a good trainer. It is also the most direct exercise for getting larger, which is what your goal is.

Good Luck.

Well I spent about 6-10 dollars a day on food. But food is very expensive in hungary now Not only fruits, everything.

I ate yesterday some split yellow peas. Still not my fav. I don't really wan to eat soy, I had lot of mucus when I was eating soy.

http://netbio.hu/spl/555941,2/Huvelyesek

Heres what I can get in the categorie of legumes, beans etc. Most of them are here is organic, there are non organic versions in the supermarket wich are half the price. 1 dollat is about 228Ft. Hugarian money is Forint.

How much salt do you guys use? I don't really like too salty foods. but whitout salt most of them taste a bit weird.

I've lived my entire life with a chest deformity, mine is called 'pigeon breast.' I can tell you this from my experience, a woman who is disgusted because your chest is different, isn't the kind of woman you want to be around anyway. I've never had anyone comment negatively that I was seeing seriously. You are definitely not disgusting, and as the others above mentioned.. if you hadn't said anything.. I would never have seen any deformity.