My Round 1 of P90X last fall

Ok I guess I need to work on sizing pictures on here lol. Anyways, I have to say just one round of P90X I had ALOT more strength especially in my upper body. I started out being able to do ZERO chin ups to almost EIGHT unassisted .. that is a big feat for me

Pregnant again after baby #3 I am DETERMINED TO get as fit as ever and would love as much advice as possible. I plan at first to do some at home workouts such as ( chalean extreme) however once I can leave the newbie for a tiny bit with my kids and husband then I want to head to the gym ( which is where I will need LOTS of advice LOL. I really wish I could find someone local that was OK with my eating choices

Michele

http://i41.tinypic.com/30nk9cj.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/s5ak3q.jpg

Mike since I will be nursing practically non stop once baby arrives I want to make sure I set some realistic goals. I would LOVE to do P90X again however since the workouts are longer I am thinking the Chalean HOWEVER do you know anything about the new Turbo fire that is coming out? Better fit maybe? Pregnant I am doing Brazil Butt lift and LOOOVE IT especially since NOTHING has to be adapted and I am able to stick with it plus handle the kiddies lol

Michele

• 4 weeks later...
Mike since I will be nursing practically non stop once baby arrives I want to make sure I set some realistic goals. I would LOVE to do P90X again however since the workouts are longer I am thinking the Chalean HOWEVER do you know anything about the new Turbo fire that is coming out? Better fit maybe? Pregnant I am doing Brazil Butt lift and LOOOVE IT especially since NOTHING has to be adapted and I am able to stick with it plus handle the kiddies lol

Michele

Also doing Brazil Butt Lift! It is awesome. When I'm done switching over to Insanity.