chewy's progress

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thanks so much everyone, big response =]

It's nearly been a year since I started on stronglifts (switched program a month ago) so I thought it'd be a good time for an update!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7642/yearjt.jpg

This is the first one I put online outside of this website (put it on my facebook)

YES! That is what I'm talking about. You have made awesome progress. You look way stronger now, not to mention much larger. Great job with your consistency. you started out pretty much where I did, so I'm glad to have some inspiration.

Damn man that's great progress! How much weight are you up now? I bet you're way stronger too...
155.6lbs just now (6ft tall). Problem is the first entry in my log (152lbs) was way after my "before" pictures and I'd already upped my eating to way over 4000kcal+ a couple of weeks prior to my log so that wasn't my true starting weight.

Before I started working out I did occasionally weigh myself on the scale at my girlfriend's house and she recalls I was only around 10st (140lbs) or a pound or 2 over it.

It's annoying not knowing exactly where I started but I say I've put on about a stone in weight! Prior to this I never done any form of exercise except when I was younger and I was never a sporty kid, so I'm a good bit stronger haha And no plans on slowing down!

Thanks everyone!!

Let's do it!

You also have nearly 7000 views here! Clearly inspiring tons of people!

I'll email you the questions. I love it....people get featured in magazines, blogs, sites, etc. as a result of being on there and it's great!

-Robert

• 2 months later...
Wow thanks so much everyone, big response =]

It's nearly been a year since I started on stronglifts (switched program a month ago) so I thought it'd be a good time for an update!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/7642/yearjt.jpg

This is the first one I put online outside of this website (put it on my facebook)

OMG!

Chewy went super Saiyan.

Great work brother!

• 1 month later...

Wow, your transformation looks incredible dude. I read you upped your calories to over 4000. Any chance you could post what your typical diet is like? I'm having a really hard time getting anywhere close to 4000 cals a day and I would love some more food ideas / a sample diet plan for 4000 cals per day. Congrats again!

Thanks guys

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=244523#p244523

Pretty much the same since then. Swapped the hemp seed in the morning smoothie for a scoop of hemp protein, added oats to the night shake, and at the moment I'm having quinoa or buckwheat instead of brown rice. When I need extra calories now I've been just chucking a banana, 50g of oats and 100g of any nuts/seed combination into 400ml water in a blender, good way to rack up 850kcal with minimal effort.

Work your way into it, it's better to count calories for a week or 2 to make sure you're actually eating what you think you're eating. It will allow you to increase them accurately as well. Start from whatever you're eating just now and add 50-100kcal a day.

Meal frequency is important. Experiment and see what works for you. I prefer eating every 2-3 hours. If I leave it any longer inbetween the day goes up and I can't fit it in without feeling too full at night. Other days I can eat most of it before 5-6pm.

The reason I drink a lot of my calories is because to be quite honest I don't want to spend my whole day eating.

There'll probably be little in the way of progress pictures from me for close to a year. Don't wanna stop eating big till I hit 100kg bench and 200kg deadlift. Will hit within a year if everything goes according to plan. Then I'll get shredded

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...