Freemasons

Saulo

• 3 weeks later...

That might be the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I'm ashamed that I watched the whole thing, but it was like seeing a car accident happen in front of you. That's totally not what we're about. The fruits of paranoia. I hope it works out for him.

• 1 month later...
That might be the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I'm ashamed that I watched the whole thing, but it was like seeing a car accident happen in front of you. That's totally not what we're about. The fruits of paranoia. I hope it works out for him.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've sucked your way to the top

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've sucked your way to the top

Does that image do something for you? You must be having a hell of a dry spell.

Does that image do something for you? You must be having a hell of a dry spell.

Ok braniac if you haven't reached the top come back to me with your higher truths when you're not just an initiate.

You need to check some of the other related videos. I particularly like the one that says if we don't believe in death, we will never die. But, somehow, if we teach a child to believe in death, that alone will negate our power to live for all eternity according to his theories.

I love crackpot video stuff. This kind of thing never ceases to give me a good laugh on a day when I can use one

• 1 year later...

Freemasonry it has been known that a key handshake amongst them prevails. The Freemasons provide a few information of the reasons of this key act. To start some will say it associates again to the times when in some nations around the world Freemasonry was being banned. There were Freemasons that had to keep their community a key and therefore would use the key handshake to recognize one another.