My P90X Before & After Photos

Great results so far astracner...

I've been using P90X for the past year or so and it's the real deal. I've also just made the switch earlier this year to a vegetarian diet, so that has been a real adjustment as I was previously using the P90X nutrition plan.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just re-started P90X. I'm on Week 3. It's a great workout. The best thing about it is the structure it provides. After a long day or week at work, I know I don't have to figure out what to do for my workout. I just do it.

If you fail to plan, then plan to fail. This is my plan to succeed. I also like the all around "full body" plan of attack. Meaning that over the course of a week, you work to strengthen your whole body. There are even a stretching and a yoga day as well as an abs routine.

Just finished Plyometrics in P90X. Only the second time I have been able to go straight through without stopping. That is one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. I don't know about you guys, but I think it is the hardest of all the videos. Although the Yoga one is also very difficult, but primary because I have crappy balance.

• 3 weeks later...