New new new

SlightlyBitchy

welcome SB (strange user name btw! ).

i hope that you can use the board to attain your goals.

enjoy

jonathan

oh but darling its so true! thanks for the welcome

I, for one, LOVE the name! But - maybe that's because the same can be said for me so often

Regardless - welcome!

Hello SB,

I nearly deleted your account thinking it was spam We get a lot of strange names and look into each one to see if they are real or spam. Yours appreared to be real and then I saw a bunch of your posts so I knew you were for real

Welcome to our AWESOME group! I hope you have a great time here!

-Robert

Oh cool, I competed in Sacramento a couple of times. The Sacramento Kings were my FAVORITE basketball team for years when they had Webber, Jackson, Divac, and the others when they were the 'best' team in the NBA a few years back.

Thanks for representing Sac-Town. If there are other vegans you know over there, tell them to join in and say hi sometime.

-Rob

Oh cool, I competed in Sacramento a couple of times. The Sacramento Kings were my FAVORITE basketball team for years when they had Webber, Jackson, Divac, and the others when they were the 'best' team in the NBA a few years back.

Thanks for representing Sac-Town. If there are other vegans you know over there, tell them to join in and say hi sometime.

-Rob

for sure, saw more than a few of those games, i'm a hardcore bball fan... saw webber with the 76ers in denver lookin good as usual...

Welcome SlightlyBitchy. Only Slightly - never Extremely?

Am I correct to assume you can sneer just like old Madge in your avatar when you choose to - maybe when showing disdain.

yes exactly like that i can assure you, and its constant, thats the only expression i have.

That's a cool expression to have - such arrogance, and not bothering to hide your contempt. It must hurt your face muscles though, to constantly hold an expression like that though. So it never breaks to even a teeny weeny smile?