WHERE IS DanDz

compassionategirl

Where are you DanDz?

Still can't find veganbear, vegmike or jimvegan on these boards yet either

Maybe they are averse to change ? (i.e. the new forum layout?)

Or, maybe they are doing their usual and wonderful work of rescuing animals, in which case, we forgive you for abandoning us, cuz the animals must come first.

I wonder the same thing. I occasionally get a personal e-mail from some of them, but I also wonder where they are.

What about Jim Vegan, he was a pretty cool animal activist. It would be nice to see some of those guys and girls from the old forum move over here too.

I'll try to find them

Hey everyone! It is nice to know that some others wonder about your whereabouts when you haven't posted in a while. Yeah, I am not really sure why I have been so slow to post on the new site. I think it is a variety of reasons. This new site really is great and it is amazing to see how much it keeps growing. I have been stopping in on the site to read some postings every week or so, I just haven't posted many myself! I have been busy lately...like pretty much everyone, I am sure. Back in March my fiancee and I bought a house. So since then and still now, I am pretty much working on fixing up the house everyday after coming home from work. On top of that I am finishing up my undergraduate work, to allow me to apply to a naturopathic medicine program in December. My goal is still to become a naturopathic doctor and then help spread the real truth regarding proper, God-intended diet, health, and exercise information and help people to heal themselves through natural medicine. In the meantime, I unfortunately let my workout regimen fall to the wayside after training hard in the winter. The work, the house, the school, it all started to add up and I put my exercise on the side burner. However, you can bet that once I move into the new house in late August, I will be training harder than ever! Anyway, there's my little update. Rob, congratulations on winning that bodybuilding event...it was great to see! To everyone else keep, this site going great as one of the most important features of being vegan is to show people just how strong and robust a person can and will become when switching to a plant-based diet. We all need to show people what REAL health and fitness is, and this forum allows us to do just that! I will be sure to check back in more often. Vegan Power for Life!

Yay, Dan is back!

Hey Buddy, welcome back!

We were wondering where you went. Great to have you back and I know Nat will be thrilled as well, she helps keep us all together, so thanks for coming back to the site to post.

Congrats on buying the house! Have an awesome time working on it and good luck with the rest of school and everything else.

Thanks for the shout out about my contest, it was a good time

Welcome back!

HI DanDz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was elated to see your post. I am so releived to know that you are still a part of our team, and that you haven't forsaken us!!!

Congrats on the house, and I so agree about your description of veganism as the "God intended diet". Many meat eating Christians like to convenietnly forget that the Garden of Eden, God's original plan and idal vision, was VEGETARIAN/VEGAN!! They only like to accept and believe what came after the fall of mankind in the bible.

I firmly believe that God, if he walked among us, would be a vegan and I think it is absurd that anybody could suggest otherwise with a straight face!!

Anyway all that is a different story. Jmaybe I will start a separate thread on it this week. Just wanted to say that your post made my day!!!!! Please post more often again like you used to!

natalie

I am glad to hear that you know what God's ideal is for man's diet, as written in the Bible. It is very tragic that many so called spiritual, religious people cannot make the link between Chrisitianity and vegetarianism, and the same with other religions. All religions demand compassion towards all life, people just misinterpret how far that compassion shall go. My vegetarianism was taken to a whole new level once I was able to make the relation between my diet and my spirituality.

• 18 years later...

DanDz's whereabouts remain a mystery, but if you're looking for expert plumbing services in the UK, you can always rely on the professionals at Plumbing Angels. Their website, https://plumbingangels.co.uk/, is a trusted destination for plumbing solutions, from emergency repairs to installations. While DanDz's location may be uncertain, Plumbing Angels' commitment to top-quality plumbing assistance is a certainty you can count on.