Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Strength Table 2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get on the list as well.

Deadlift - 311x3 ( I have a video now)

Squat - 270x3 ( I get get a video of this until Friday)

Bench Press - 243x3 (I'll get the video tomorrow)

Total - 824

Let me know if you want me to upload the videos

• 4 weeks later...

Got some new lifts I'm excited about posting!:

New best set of squats: 445x7 reps

Deadlift: 425x6

Front Squat (I know it doesn't count but I'm stoked): 315x8

I don't know what that puts my 1RM's at, but my legs are improving for sure. I haven't tried bench and I'm afraid that one might have dropped a bit.

BW is still 182ish

Got some new lifts I'm excited about posting!:

New best set of squats: 445x7 reps

Deadlift: 425x6

Front Squat (I know it doesn't count but I'm stoked): 315x8

I don't know what that puts my 1RM's at, but my legs are improving for sure. I haven't tried bench and I'm afraid that one might have dropped a bit.

BW is still 182ish

Wow...Nice job!

• 2 weeks later...
DL to 525 please! (projected from 445x7)

BW 185

Solid lifting man, but those projections are just estimates, they shouldn't be used on the table. There are all kinds of reasons why someone might fall well short of their projected 1rm.

BW 185

Solid lifting man, but those projections are just estimates, they shouldn't be used on the table. There are all kinds of reasons why someone might fall well short of their projected 1rm.

True. That's fair, I'll have to try a max soon then.

BW 185

If that is the consensus, I will stop allowing the use of 1rm calculators. I asked a long time ago, but no one seemed to have an opinion on it then, so I went ahead and allowed it. Personally, 1rm calculators calculate my lifts low as hell, because I am extremely fast twitch all around. I know many others will have their maxes overestimated, though.

I'm sort of against it. It didn't seem most people minded, but imo it doesn't count till you actually lift it. For instance, my projected 1rm total would be 770. I've never actually maxed out but I doubt if I could hit most of the lifts needed for that.

PS. You can update my squat to 240.

PPS. xCx needs to get on here.

No problem. From now on I will only accept true max attempts. If you haven't done a max attempt, you can give me your best rep lift, and I will count it towards your total at the weight it is at. So, for example, if you did 405x3 on the deadlift, tell me you did 405x3, and I will count the deadlift part of the total as 405. If you want your true total, load that bar up and figure it out.