BlueRose's diet/exercise diary of Les Mills Combat!

Today's week 2, day four of Slim in 6's Ramp it Up - very nice 48 min routine combining muscle exercises with cardio and all sorts of fun.

Already lost inches!

Goals are as follows:

1- Get back into the rest of my clothing which I wore when I was close to 20 lb lighter

2- Get into best shape ever to walk 39.3 miles for Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in May

3- Get into best shape and BETTER and stay that way. Never be inactive again!

Edited by BlueRose

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thurs:

60 min Slim in 6's Burn it up

20 min Slim and Limber

15 min Slim and Six Pack

Fri:

60 min Slim in 6's Burn it up

20 min Slim and Limber

15 min Slim and Six Pack

Sat:

-60 min Slim in 6's Ramp it Up

-20 min Slim and Limber

-15 min Slim and 6 Pack

Did lots of walking in Boston, too--easily a couple of miles.

Sun:

-60 min Slim in 6's Ramp it Up

-20 min Slim and Limber

-15 min Slim and 6 Pack

Spent about four hours in basement doing heavy lifting, cleaning, sweeping, and painting.

Same routine, now finally back in my basement--which is now an exercise room of awesome.

Once I stop working late I'll be adding on more exercise to my routine. I did 10 mile practice Avon Walk on Sat, and before that added some Ten Minute Trainer exercises to my usual.

• 5 weeks later...

Finished Slim in 6 and will be posting before and after pictures later.

Currently doing a month of Brazil Butt Lift's pear program combined with Hip Hop Abs. After that I'm going to do...INSANITY. That's because a) I'm insane and b) I rather like Shaun T as a trainer so how bad could it be?

Yeah, famous last words I know, right?

Been also doing practice walks. Weekend before last did 30 miles in total. This weekend's the big Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and I plan to do the full 39.3 miles.

I'm awful about tracking here cause I do it over at veganfitness.net too. I'll try to get better about that so people here can see what I'm up to!

• 2 weeks later...

Quick log: still on the Brazil Butt Lift program, did a TON of exercise in the pool while in FL for four days plus Hip Hop Abs at night. Back to BBL now that I'm at home and will be adding running into my routine as well.

Am in training for INSANITY!

Did first run tonight. I actually ran close to a mile without stopping. I had NO idea I was in that good of a shape! Afterwards did power walk/run alternating for another 15 min before sundown, next is some Brazil Butt Lift exercises.

Another power walk/run/jog yesterday. I actually have sore thighs now. Yes! I need to keep challenging my muscles or I'll plateau.

I've scheduled another month of Brazil Butt Lift and after that I've scheduled...60 days of INSANITY. It's my goal: BBL and running plus Hip Hop Abs, then Insanity.

Having much fun with this, loving the emerging muscle def.

Ran a mile straight both Sat and Sun, then did brisk walk/run from that point onwards. Tummy Tuck Sat night, Sun night crashed early.

Am down five pounds. YES!! Five more to go at min, ten more at max...then continue gaining muscle tone and def.

I start 2nd round of BBL this week.

And now one month later... progress pics!

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74/TeaAddictedGeek/Post-onemonthBBLandoneweekrunning_4.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74/TeaAddictedGeek/Post-onemonthBBLandoneweekrunning_3.jpg

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74/TeaAddictedGeek/Post-onemonthBBLandoneweekrunning_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, haven't seen you around for a while.. How are you doing?

Good! Surprise business trip to Dublin for almost a week, kept up with fitness regime via fitness centre in the hotel. Been back about a week and a half, been doing running and getting back into BBL routine.