Youtube crushes!

Saulo

I don't really watch girl videos because they don't have any interests similar to mine.

But i get a crush on every pretty girl i see lol

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE INHERENTLY DIFFERENT AND WOMEN ARE JUST SEX OBJECTS, LOL!

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE INHERENTLY DIFFERENT AND WOMEN ARE JUST SEX OBJECTS, LOL!

I just use youtube for mostly watching music, fights and some anime.

Yes i am attracted to women.

No i don't see them as sex objects.

I just don't have much in common with girls because i'm a "meathead" basically.Not meaning i want anything to do with meat.

When i see a pretty girl i don't see her as a sex object, i basically fall in love.

If that is what you were implying.

Fission, I think you'd be set if you said that girls usually don't have the same interests as you, which I'm sure is what you meant. I assume Jennie was getting at the fact that the way you phrased it was as though there are no girls with the same interests as you, which would be unlikely!

Fission, I think you'd be set if you said that girls usually don't have the same interests as you, which I'm sure is what you meant. I assume Jennie was getting at the fact that the way you phrased it was as though there are no girls with the same interests as you, which would be unlikely!

True, true.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...