xCx - Oly Weightlifting log

I've moved my log over to Veganfitness.net.

It's more focused on strength, which has great apeal to me. Also, there's a 220kg oly challange going on, which I'm gonna bust my ass off to win

I'll still be dropping by and checking up on you guys

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw aye, on you go to VF and hang out with your new pals =p

Haha you know I've been browsing on there recently, and posted on the strength table just a week or 2 ago - it's a beast of a list, got a lot of work to do (i love it, there's a lot more sense of competition and drive to get the numbers up over there). You're right though, there is a lot more going on over there, especially with strength.

Aw aye, on you go to VF and hang out with your new pals =p

Haha you know I've been browsing on there recently, and posted on the strength table just a week or 2 ago - it's a beast of a list, got a lot of work to do (i love it, there's a lot more sense of competition and drive to get the numbers up over there). You're right though, there is a lot more going on over there, especially with strength.

That's exactly what I really like about that place, lots of competition and trash talk, haha. But I'll still be dropping by daily Also, I'll be lurking through your log and bust your chops if you're slacking

Nothing's really gonna change, It's just my log that has moved.