Happy to have found this site.

cactus

Hi, my names Brian.. obviously new to form.

Im recent conversion (past 2 yrs), and am very happy to have discovered this site for advice on the aspects of nutrition/supplementation and changes in diet etc. I work with animals so I suppose its purely a moral conversion to be precise.

Sports was a big issue for me, as I lost a little weight in the initial changes of diet. look forward to lots of advice, thanks in advance.

Cool Brian,

Glad to hear you are having a good time and finding some good information. That is what we're all about. We have a lot of fun here but we also try to provide lots of helpful information. We tend to support each other well, so it is an online "family"-type feeling, as flanders77 says.

All the best,

Robert

Hey Brian!

Converting to veganism...out of respect and kindness towards animals.

Luv, luv, luv luv that. ay you reap what you sow my new vegan friend. Welcome.

And now for a dumb question. What does a K-9 handler do exactly? Whose K-9's do you handle and what is entailed? I would LOVE a job where I was working directly with the objects of my affection. You are so lucky, yes?

Compassion.. I work a K9(police dog. (partner). I suppose simply put I track suspects running from the more major/serious crimes... search buildings, for drugs etc.

A lot of time spent training and playing really.

I love going to work with a dog. Where else can you get away with that!.

Its the people I deal with that ruin the gig.

Yeah.. a big hairy one. We're pretty much a perfect match... both big, goofy and with the ability to annoy everyone around us by never shutting up...

I have a husky (and a chesapeake bay) as well. The huskies are certainly unique as I've discovered. i never had one before.