Candy goes from grose to musculous!

Simply amazing progress! I just joined today and have an instant SHE-RO. Of course, you DO have age on your side, bless your little heart, but we can't discount the hard work that got you to the finished product! Awesome!

Incidentally, Robert Cheeke and Tonya Kay Tweeted you on Twitter and that's how I found you.

TNT

P.S. You were never "Gross" !

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im a bit late spotting this thread but just have to echo what others have said, you should be very proud of yourself for what you have achieved, and in such a relatively short time.

Great work, excellent figure.

Thanks guys!

I've got some motivational problems so i haven't posted in a while. My back is inflamed all the time, I can't train my back muscles and even training other parts of my torso makes my back hurt =/ I've seen a physiotherapist and got some advice, following them has helped a little, but my back is so tense that I'd need some serious massaging. I just don't know how to find a good masseur.

Cold Fission: I lol'd =D

• 1 month later...
i have serious problems beliving the before and after pics TOSI HYVIN TEHTY

btw is that you in your profile pic?

Yep, it's her. I'm pretty sure of it, 'cause I took the picture

Do you come from Finland or what's going on? That's perfect finnish

Lol i just had to post this because what the F*CK is happening with my shoulder blades?

Scapula winging...got the same problem myself, though its getting much better. I've being using some shoulder rehab exercises i found on youtube which have made a hell of a lot of difference. Check out "smitty diesel"'s page on youtube. They have some great stuff and their shoulder rehab protocol is working for me . I've being doind a lot of face pulls and scarecrows etc. You should also remember to draw your shoulderblades back forcefully before you do any back exercises. It takes a few years to correct 100% but you should see results after a few months .

• 2 weeks later...

I actually had the privilege to see Candyflip live a couple of days ago and she looks even better in the real world.

I was selling vegan snacks at Vegfest, Tampere (a three day vegan festival in the middle of the second largest metropolitan area in Finland). It was a great event with thousands of visitors.

Awesome! Tuc, great to see your name back on here again!

So great for me personally to hear when forum members meet up....I just love to hear about it! Cool that the festival was great too. That's what I'm talking about!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow! That is an incredible transformation. You look wonderful. I have issues with my butt and I'm so jealous of yours. I hope mine stands up like that one day soon. What do you do for your arms and legs? I know you said lots of squats. I have recently started doing 100 walking lunges a day. Only been doing it for about 4 days though so no progress yet. What are your goals?