Awesome and funny video about people who eat meat

robert

I think I saw something last year on another site about this guy and that he switched sides to start dissing veg*ns.

No he didn't!

I'm a member of his forum and he doesn't diss vegans.

He's a vegetarian and will be 1 forever.Maybe vegan but he says he doesn't see the reasoning behind not eating something with a little bit of milk or honey in it.I do though.SLAVERY TORTURE!

Googling for about 5 minutes shows that he is quite anti-vegan and in a fairly ignorant way, as if he lived before veganism was invented, being unaware of the animal suffering reasons involved:

Here is the google search, knock yourself out:

http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=onision+anti+vegan&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Here is one video response to an anti-vegan video of his

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, I hate how everyone assumes I'm self-righteous for being a vegetarian.

Having lived in the south my entire life, I don't want to argue with every person I see.

I typically interpret "self-righteous" as some sort of crusader or whackjob politician who is completely blinded by everything.. not necessarily in tune with their morals, but convinced that they know better and act better than everyone else (when they really act disgustingly).

I don't think being vegan is self-righteous, just very in tune with ones' morals and making them an active part of their lifestyle.