AFI

Cold Fission

Davey is, the rest aren't, and they totally BLOW after Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes. ARGUABLY after Black Sails in the Sunset.

It really sucks, because Davey Havoc is pretty rad, but that band went in the shitter back in 2003 for sure.

that is all. AFI 101 complete.

Davey is, the rest aren't, and they totally BLOW after Shut Your Mouth and Open Your Eyes. ARGUABLY after Black Sails in the Sunset.

It really sucks, because Davey Havoc is pretty rad, but that band went in the shitter back in 2003 for sure.

I guess you don't like this song then lol

Not to be sexist or anything, but when dudes in bands start wearing makeup (correction! Punk and harcore bands. Motley crue and poisin are amazing!), especially eyeliner, shit goes downhill.

AFI, Eighteen Visions. Fall Out Boy. Its just not good.

I used to listen to them all the time in high school.

I dislike their new stuff.. It's too different, and I think its lost its punk "edge".

I like Propagandhi better now, and SNFU. SFNU aren't vegan, and definitely not straight edge, but the music is awesome.

I was there and I love the power rangers thing davy does at the end.

AFI is a good band to the end and has a super cute bassist. I see Davy all the time at shows and was in a pile up with him during Earth Crisis.

I am jealous.

Is the power rangers thing the X arm sign he does?I haven't seen the power rangers since i was 10 lol

I was there and I love the power rangers thing davy does at the end.

AFI is a good band to the end and has a super cute bassist. I see Davy all the time at shows and was in a pile up with him during Earth Crisis.

I am jealous.

Is the power rangers thing the X arm sign he does?I haven't seen the power rangers since i was 10 lol

watch the video again and he does it at 2:04 right before he walks away hahaha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...