Jason X

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangers from LA

and Pulling Teeth

http://www.myspace.com/pullingteethmd

I have an affinity with gay friendly bands. I have flipped shit when pulling teeth has come around. When I saw earth crisis I expected they'd be really vocal about sweat shops and anti prop 8, but I guess I am too young to know that era of EXC

i played with pulling teeth...good times.

• 2 weeks later...
REMEMBER NEVER! MEAN PETE!

except until the end is SO MUCH MORE BAD ASS!!!!

Saw UTE at TIH last year and no one cared. Surprise surprise.

EDIT: I finally checked out Abnegation. I'd take Chokehold any day over them. They overdo the metalcore riffs that came to characterize everything awful in hardcore. I mean, they did it in early metallic hardcore days so I'm fine with it but it's still something I'd rather not.

• 1 month later...
listen to much bay area vegan straightedge hardcore ted? ha! You forgot Tears of Gaia and This time tomorrow (although I think this band was from well up the coast)!!

Who's got the positive hardcore youth crew anthem tip for me? You know, new wave (champion, with honor, righteous jams, etc), second wave (10 yard fight and floorpunch) and first wave (GB, YOT, BOLD) etc.

I need more of that!

Ted, you get into early 90's vegan edge stuff? raid, chokehold, abnegation, birthright, etc?

haha, Thats awesome you listen to Tears of Gaia and This Time Tomorrow. I played in both of those bands. This Time Tomorrow was from Seattle and we werent a Sxe band but we were mostly Sxe except one member. And I played in Tears of Gaia right before they broke up.

I play in a new vegan sxe band called Parasitic Skies. We are darker and more metal if thats your thing.

listen to much bay area vegan straightedge hardcore ted? ha! You forgot Tears of Gaia and This time tomorrow (although I think this band was from well up the coast)!!

Who's got the positive hardcore youth crew anthem tip for me? You know, new wave (champion, with honor, righteous jams, etc), second wave (10 yard fight and floorpunch) and first wave (GB, YOT, BOLD) etc.

I need more of that!

Ted, you get into early 90's vegan edge stuff? raid, chokehold, abnegation, birthright, etc?

haha, Thats awesome you listen to Tears of Gaia and This Time Tomorrow. I played in both of those bands. This Time Tomorrow was from Seattle and we werent a Sxe band but we were mostly Sxe except one member. And I played in Tears of Gaia right before they broke up.

I play in a new vegan sxe band called Parasitic Skies. We are darker and more metal if thats your thing.

we were suppose to play with you but our last tour we had to miss the last few dates, it was a while ago.

• 2 weeks later...