Bringing back the log

benched 95 pounds DB's for 2-3 reps tonight after 4 sets of heavy flat barbell bench and 4 sets of incline barbell.

Chris betta watch yoself, I'm gaining on you.

I think I can handle 100's for 2-4 reps if i'm fresh.

It's about Time

You're 10 years younger than me...

Indeed, but I've only been training (consistently) since last august.

Step up your game son!

Ah young Grasshopper, So much to learn...

If I can teach you one thing today, it's not about how long you have been doing something. It's about how good you are at doing it!

Come back to me when you work 9 hour days, play and train for a full contact sport, maintain a social life and still train consistently 5 times a week, year after year.

Ah young Grasshopper, So much to learn...

If I can teach you one thing today, it's not about how long you have been doing something. It's about how good you are at doing it!

Come back to me when you work 9 hour days, play and train for a full contact sport, maintain a social life and still train consistently 5 times a week, year after year.

Dude I'm just teasing no need to be so serious.

On a good note, today I hit a 405 romanian deadlift with very clean form. Good times.

• 2 years later...
Zach, I have never interracted with you before and have know idea who you are. I think you need to focus on training, you have not posted a training log in 2 years. Were you drunk when you posted?

Thanks for bumping this veganmomma, I realized I haven't gotten significantly stronger in a while. Better work on it.

Appreciate it.