Hey new to vegan bb and fitness

roc

hey my name is corey, im not a vegan yet but just searching through allot of the threads im really considering converting. My problem is being able to consume enough vegan foods to fulfill my hunger. But searching through some threads is really helping me to understand food i havnt known about.

Welcome roc!

Great to have you here. I've got a good friend from PA, and I know there are a number of members on this board from that area.

Check out the nutrition section, you will find tons of great info there, including meal plans and what it is exactly that vegan athletes eat. The cool thing is that we all seem to follow different nutrition programs, yet nearly all of us here are vegan, so there is quite a variety!

All the best, and we look forward to getting to know you better.

Robert

Welcome Roc!

Yup, there are lots of vegan foods. People dont realize this but a vegan diet is actually more varied than a meat-centred diet is. You will be compelled to expand your gustatory horizons and eat foods you would have never even come to know about when you were a meat eater.

The best advice I think any new vegan can get is to purchase or borrow from the library the book called: Becoming Vegan. It has all that you need to know about vegan nutrition, as well as some amazing recipes if I recall correctly. And if you ever feel you need some more motivation to become and stay vegan, please view www.meetyourmeat.com. That ought to do it .

And finally....welcome