Hi! I am new to the site and need some advice!
I have been training for a year now and have lost 10% body fat. I gained quite a bit of weight after I had my second child. I looked in the mirror last year and said that is it! I am 32, 5'9, 148 lbs, bust 36, waist 28 and hips 35 1/2.
I just started with a more natural diet. For the last year I have had nothing but chicken, egg whites, tuna, spinach and that is about it. I have been transitioning over the past week eating more fruits and veggies and I feel so much better already. I am having trouble with my macronutrients, I am consuming too many carbs and not enough protein now. Do I cut out the fruit? I started eating fruit again because for the past year I was basically told that fruit is bad bc of the sugar content. Mango is delicious!!!!
Hopefully in 9 weeks I can walk across the stage for my first bikini comp! I need to lean out and not exactly sure how to do it. I think I need to start lifting heavy because I cannot see my biceps/triceps or maybe it is still the layer of fat there?
Today I ate:
1. 1 tbsp vega shake n go smoothie, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup strawberries, hemp and almond milk, coffee
2. 1 oz. almonds, diet dew(my fave, need to cut it out)
3. spinach with 1/2 cup edamame, 1 oz tofu, 2 tbsp salsa, 5 greek olives and 1/2 cup of mango
4. Brown Rice protein shake(absolutely disgusting) with hemp milk
5. Tuna(sorry, I am still working on it)
, 1/2 cup quinoa with red peppers, olive oil and lemon juice, mango sauce
My total calories were 1371 and I can have up to 1776 on a cutting diet. I am over my carb limit and not enough protein.
Today was a rest day but I biked for 30 minutes, burned 190 calories and then 200 twists.