Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ninja Journal Version 5.0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Went to the gym again today. Beat my leg press PB once again, eat some of it. Rest of the workout wasn't too heavy, but pretty good and I was moving around the place consistently, no breaks. Starting to do seated rows in my workout also. Bring the noises

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Didn't feel like going to the gym today - but I went anyway, that's how I roll. Turned out to be a tasty sweat sesh. Once again, new PB on the leg press, now up to 120kg x 12. I am worried about hurting my knees so I don't know if I will attempt more any time soon. It was tough initially lifting the weights off the stack, failed 3 times. But once it was up, it was pretty easy to get 12 considering I had never lifted that much before. Rest of the workout was pretty good, getting back to old weights again from before the cold. Did plenty breakdowns and some high rep stuff at the end of the workout, feel quite pumped and looked quite big in the mirror just now

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:49 pm 
Gorilla

Looks great! Keep up the good work, Richie. Show those weights who's the boss! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks! I am showing them who the boss is - me. Just got back from the gym, another arse-pounding workout. Beat 3 personal bests! All rep-bests, not increased weights, but still it is progress and I am happy with that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah buddy, hit 30kg on the dumbbell bench press! Also did 15 at 120kg on leg press, another PB. Good workout.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm 
Site Admin

That's right bitch, I went to the gym twice today, and also beat some more PBs. More reps on upright cable row, and seated cable row, and I beat PB on lat pull-down too. Did more cardio than usual today too, want to do more to harvest my flab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 am 
Site Admin

Just a quick session at the gym today, but I went around things extra quick with many break downs, my arms are tired. Also beat personal best for dumbbell bench press, it is now 9 x 30kg.

Since Saturday, I have decided to get rid of unnecessary stuff from my diet, drawing a stricter line where I say no to everything. So definitely no:
chips
crisps
cakes
biscuits
sweets
chocolate

Trying to eat raw carrots or protein shakes when I am hungry. Done fine so far, but might also add "no breakfast cereal" to the list since I can eat too much of that way too easily...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Woah, went to the gym again. Smashed my leg press PB by 5 reps. So now up to 20 reps on 120kg. I might go up to 130 I don't know, just don't want to injure myself. Also squeezed out another rep on dumbbell bench press, so now on 10x 30kg. Pretty happy with that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

Been to the gym a couple more times, but I twisted my shoulder or something last week, so I've been taking it a bit easy, don't my arm to fall off. Doing alright. I dunno, might be time to do more cardio, but I really hate doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

5.0 ...steppping it up! Nice!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Woop,
Okay, just got back from the gym. I have kept going, though I have been having continued problems with my shoulder since november, I guess from work, doing raking and stuff like that. So I had been taking it easy, and often avoiding shoulder-specific exercises. But they feel much better now. Kicked ass at the gym today and got a huuuuuge pump, I mean serious, my boob muscles were sexy as hell, and I am starting to see my lats from the front under my arms. Good times. Did 20kg x 10 on the cable cross over bench press, which is the most I've done.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

What? Okay I haven't posted in here for a while, but I have been training. Same basic stuff, though now I am incorporating martial arts, and it's good for cardio since I hate all other forms of cardio basically. Slacked off over christmas, but am back on it again. Especially working on my left leg to get some combination kicks going. Also learnt an entirely new kick for me, which is a hop-turn-sidekick off the front foot. I've always done that off the back foot, so this involves hopping 360 rather than just 180. Will post more soon, perhaps a video

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:37 am 
Site Admin

Kick arse! Booyah!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Hello
Been getting back to the gym, doing well. Martial arts are really coming along, left leg is doing what it's told. Weights going back up, not up to what I was last year, but getting there.

Bought a blender, and had my first GREEN SMOOTHIE today. I thought it would be intense and make me want to puke all over my penis, but it was actually pretty good! It seems like a really convenient way to get lots of green vegetables into me. I made it with spinach, with some fruit and water. Hopefully this will be the start of an even healthier lifestyle.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm 
Rabbit

Surprising how many green smoothie blends you can make that are seemingly horrible but actually palatable, mix it up!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next