Julia's activity log

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sep 12th: 25 min abs.. had to stop then because my headache was getting worse.. somehow swimming the day before wasn't too good for my neck.. I'll focus on stretching more next time..

Sep 13th: rowing machine [4.17km,30 min, 240kcals, 886 strokes] although usually I'm closer to 4.5km after 30 min I'm quite happy with the results nevertheless, because I hadn't been motivated until minute 7 or so..

last entry was about Sep 18th instead of Sept 17th..

Sep 19th: -

Sep 20th: walking around town a lot, and also out in the nature

Sep 21st: 30 min rowing machine (860 strokes, 4 km, 205kcals [according to machine]), feel a bit sick today.. My whole family's been feeling feverish lately except me.. blah.. I hope it's over tomorrow..

Sep 22nd: 4 km run [max HR: 195, average about 150, 240 kcals] + thorough stretching; 40 mins

Sep 23rd: arms, 30 mins; upped weight on dumbbells from 5kg to 6.5kg; self-confidence on a scale from 1 to 10 is -1 hope for better days to come soon, wish to be more motivated about working out again!

Sep 26th: -

Sep 27th: abs but completely different than I usually do.. today:

>10 min running place warm up

*50 crunches, 10 windshield wipers (on floor), 10 bicycle crunches

>2 min running in place

>2 min running in place

>2 min running in place

>2 min plank (the last 20 seconds were killing me! HR went up to 165!)

+ thorough stretching

average HR: 116; highest: 178, cals: 170

uni starts in a week, so this is my last week before uploading my after pics of this summer.. feel better now than I did last week so I want to push myself real hard this week and hope to train a lot.

Oct 3: no running after all, just a walk and later a 25 min workout, with lots of lunges, which I have never done before! (I did 25 with each leg forward, side, and backward)

wanted to post progress pics today but ended up being in a hurry, so I took just one picture, here it is:

"before":http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9653/front2cd.th.jpg after: http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1236/img8015c.th.jpg

I'm not happy with the picture (I think the only thing I flexed was my biceps ), so I only post it here.

I'll take some more pictures within the next week and share them in the progress pics - thread

• 2 weeks later...

Still don't have any new photos, and haven't been that active lately.. (1 hour of swimming per week, 1 to 2 times rowing machine or stationary bike and on other days upper body or abs)

Feel like my tummy is leaner than ever, though I'll try to stick to the way I "train" and eat now, and see if I can keep the muscles and keep fat away. Since uni started I often leave home at 5:45 and come home 5 and 8 PM, because I don't live in the same city (yet). So I don't have much time/energy left for training.

• 2 weeks later...

Mon Nov 1st: 2.5 hour walk

Tue Nov 2nd: 1 hour walk

Wed Nov 3rd: 30 min workout including rope jumping (count: 1000), burpees, pull ups, push ups, crunches

Thur Nov 4th: -

Fri Nov 5th: 30 min stationary bike

first week of getting closer to a workout routine again! Been so lazy all throughout October.. Need to be more active again..

Sat Nov 6th: 8.5k cycling, 1 1/2 hour walk in the forest (soo beautiful!)

Sun Nov 7th: 1 hour walk, quick arm workout (about 20 min)

Mon Nov 8th: - Ha! did end up working out at 9PM (probably a stupid idea considering that I had to get up before 5 AM, but I just felt like it)

so that was 30 mins of mostly abs + arms, legs a bit [in addition to the 30 minutes: Stretching + meditation after that..]

Tue Nov 9th: commuting on bike, taking it easy today! just some push ups and crunches, no real workout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks! Yes, I wish I had never stopped, but I'm glad to be back to training now, hopefully I'll stick to it for more than a year this time around

It will take some time to get to know all thew new people on this forum, and to get back into the conversations, but thanks for the welcome back!