Pics and vids from Devil's Plaything's first BB-Comp

I really, really want to get back over to Europe in 2011! I haven't been in years and would love to hang out with you guys, train and just have fun.

Hope to see you all next year!

Good idea Rob - I'll do the cooking for you guys and we'll have a great time hanging out!

@Floey: Yeah, that would be awesome. Seriously bro, you did a great job on stage (I watched all of the videos) and I definately think you'll have a huge chance to win next year! Good luck with that. I am still training just for the looks and not 4 competition but maybe that'll change some day - who knows. Until then: keep pumpin that heavy iron!

I took this photo in Vegan Fitness Week on August.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk250/tuc_finland/VBB/27082010344.jpg

I think at that point Devil's Plaything looked huge and I would have expected him to be even bigger in competition. Anyway, it's a great thing that people do things like this and this is a huge inspiration for me!

I think at that point Devil's Plaything looked huge and I would have expected him to be even bigger in competition.

Yeah, I'm a bit sad I lost so much size But some of that was definitely due to the stress of moving. :/ Without that I might (or probably would) have made the heavyweight class and I think my placig would have been better there. Well, better luck next time

PS: Do you have more pics like that from VFW?