Mary's Vegan Journey!

Hey everyone! So i decided to start a journal here I am looking into a figure competition for next year and I want to do it as a vegan of course and with beachbody products..right now I am working on P90x. I am the founder of MooPig Naturals which is a vegan store opening on Monday specializing in Health and Beauty products that are all vegan! I am so excited for its opening and it has been my dream! I am also a fitness coach with beachbody and promote and sell their products. It is so great working at home because I feel like I have so much flexibility in my schedule to do what I truly want to do! Which is compete and prove that you do not need to eat animals to gain muscle!

This weekend is tricky because I am going to a Halloween party in NYC tonight..dressing as wilma flintstone haha and tomorrow I will be super tired to workout even though I am going to force in a workout. I will be training at home at first at least..and I need to get some better weights but I am determined! I feel like I am not only doing this for myself but for the world and for all of the animals. I truly want to show people how your body can transform as a vegan!

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is my starting point...I know i have a lot of work to do!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/angelhun22/DSCN3216.jpg

So today is the day where I take more progress pics!! Agh, a little nervous but I will post them here in a second. I am unsure if I want to compete in a figure competition.....I may want to give it a few more weeks before I decide. I am just assessing my free time and the lack there of but it HAS been a dream of mine for a while now so I may want to give it a go. I am struggling with finding a good protein powder that I can supplement my diet with that also has a good deal of vitamins but also wont cause me to go bankrupt. Vega is too expensive for me unless someone knows some great deals...are there any others? Okay stay tuned for pics haha

• 2 months later...