Tea Party Activist Gets Punched

Ryofire

True Boston Liberalism at its' finest...my way or the highway...

Ok first off I am not a fucking liberal weenie. I believe and support the second amendment, don't support affirmative action, and most definitely am not a zionist.

And second off fuck you!

Dude, you're as clueless as the day is long.

I think you'll be the first person I've decided to put on the "ignore" list. There's a point where flawed logic and personal attacks (thanks for calling me a prick, internet tough guy) turn me off like nothing else. At least you didn't try to see anything from a different view, solidifying your perpetual know-it-all stance that you use with anyone who ever disagrees with you. Your terrible insecurity is amazingly obvious in how you react to any opposition that could make you question your existing beliefs.

As a final question to you Ryofire, didn't you originally come here making many statements about the horrors being physically attacked, yet you tend to find great humor in so many instances of other people being attacked physically simply because you don't like them? I can recall at least 3 instances where you showed pleasure in video of or discusison of people being assaulted, be they "hipsters', Tea Party members or other. That should have been my first tip-off that you're not able to discuss some things rationally. So be it, I'm done with you.

Dude, you're as clueless as the day is long.

I think you'll be the first person I've decided to put on the "ignore" list. There's a point where flawed logic and personal attacks (thanks for calling me a prick, internet tough guy) turn me off like nothing else. At least you didn't try to see anything from a different view, solidifying your perpetual know-it-all stance that you use with anyone who ever disagrees with you. Your terrible insecurity is amazingly obvious in how you react to any opposition that could make you question your existing beliefs.

As a final question to you Ryofire, didn't you originally come here making many statements about the horrors being physically attacked, yet you tend to find great humor in so many instances of other people being attacked physically simply because you don't like them? I can recall at least 3 instances where you showed pleasure in video of or discusison of people being assaulted, be they "hipsters', Tea Party members or other. That should have been my first tip-off that you're not able to discuss some things rationally. So be it, I'm done with you.

Any time prick, just keep making yourself seem like the know-it-all by calling other people know-it-alls and thinking everyone else is as clueless and as ignorant as you. And yes I find great pleasure seeing scum get what they deserve, especially hipsters, racist/homophobic fucks, and low life chavs.

Since you really think my threads are that bad then don't fucking comment on them, it's that simple. So get a life and stop spending your time acting like a self righteous prick.

Any time prick, just keep making yourself seem like the know-it-all by calling other people know-it-alls and thinking everyone else is as clueless and as ignorant as you. And yes I find great pleasure seeing scum get what they deserve, especially hipsters, racist/homophobic fucks, and low life chavs.

Since you really think my threads are that bad then don't fucking comment on them, it's that simple. So get a life and stop spending your time acting like a self righteous prick.

It's apparent who the hater really is here.

Just another on the long list of so-called liberals, who are nothing more than clueless bigots.

It's apparent who the hater really is here.

Just another on the long list of so-called liberals, who are nothing more than clueless bigots.

You're one to talk.