Did any of you review my book on Amazon?

robert

Hey!

Did any of you review my book on Amazon?

There are 21 reviews so far and 20/21 are 5-star which is so encouraging. The 2-star rating was also very helpful for me to consider some of the feedback.

If you enjoyed the book, I would love it if you posted a review. Unfortunately (for me and those who could benefit from the book) the 2-star rating pops up first and may scare some people away from ordering. So if you did like my book and found it valuable, please write a review on Amazon.com.

It would really mean a lot to me. Thank YOU so much.

PS, during the final days of 2010 my book made the the Amazon.com Best-Seller list in 2 categories peaking at #27 in Fitness Books and #76 in Vegan books.

Link to review my book http://tiny.cc/8b8ng

General info about my book: www.veganbodybuildingbook.com

-RC

• 12 years later...

You may not be receiving reviews because your account has been suspended. See what you can do. If your Amazon account has been suspended, there are several steps you should take to restore it. It is important to first read the suspension notice carefully to understand the reasons and grounds for doing so. Then contact Amazon Seller Support to discuss the situation and request information about the necessary steps to recover your account. Be prepared to provide additional documents or explanations if required. They may also offer advice on preventing future suspensions, read more on amazon account deactivated. It is important to act quickly and comply with Amazon policies in order to recover your account and continue to run a successful business on the platform.