Vegan athletic shirts?

kckas

I think there are a lot of resources for this.

www.veganessentials.com

www.motivecompany.com

www.veganstore.com

www.thevegetariansite.com

And lots of organizations like PETA, MFA, COK, etc. have some.

I have a few I am selling too

I have a bunch of vegan shirts I don't wear anymore and I'm looking to sell some, some are used, some are new, etc.

But check out some of those vegan stores and sites and find a good collection

I don't see any shirts that are polyester. And there is only one shirt that says, "VEGAN" in the front. I just want it to be direct and to the point.

I've searched for a while now and have yet to find what I'm looking for. I suppose I could just get one made.

I appreciate your help!

So Planet Fitness is supposed to be a "Judgement Free Zone", but it's ok for them to judge and exclude the huge muscular guys who just want to lift weights?
Yeah. I think their business model is to subscribe as many people as they can who aren't actually going to use the membership. The fat lazy people sign up because they know they need to workout and are comfortable that there won't be anyone there who is actually fit. They never actually go once signing up but are too lazy to cancel because the monthly cost isn't too much.

So Planet Fitness is supposed to be a "Judgement Free Zone", but it's ok for them to judge and exclude the huge muscular guys who just want to lift weights?
Yeah. I think their business model is to subscribe as many people as they can who aren't actually going to use the membership. The fat lazy people sign up because they know they need to workout and are comfortable that there won't be anyone there who is actually fit. They never actually go once signing up but are too lazy to cancel because the monthly cost isn't too much.

Place literally is the worst. So busy. No barbells. 60lb max on dumbells. Place is mostly for people who don't know any better. It's great for people who are just looking to be in shape but to do any more than that and you're not going to get it.

Are the VBBF shirts still available anywhere?

Not at the moment.

I'm totally out and don't have the funds to produce more. But in the summer I get my first book royalty check and as long as it covers all my debt and I have some left over, I'll make more shirts. Thanks for checking! I appreciate it!