Your shape today!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Octopussoir, amazing physique. 1)You ARE vegan, right? 2)What do you eat, and 3)how you train?!

1.) Yes.

2.) I eat plant based foods. Mostly tofu, oats, almond milk, quinoa, baby spinach, brown rice, potatoes, fruits, kombucha, Vega, Sunwarrior.

3.) I train to stay fit right now. Can you be a little more specific?

He eats children and he is a canadian freight train. LOL

Why do I have to be canadian?

Octopussoir, amazing physique. 1)You ARE vegan, right? 2)What do you eat, and 3)how you train?!

1.) Yes.

2.) I eat plant based foods. Mostly tofu, oats, almond milk, quinoa, baby spinach, brown rice, potatoes, fruits, kombucha, Vega, Sunwarrior.

He eats children and he is a canadian freight train. LOL

Why do I have to be canadian?

an old prowrestling joke about Joe Leduc. They used to introduce him that way. At the time, 70's and 80's canadien freight trains would carry lumber down from the great canadiens forests. At the time they were longer and required more locomotives to drive them. At the time the US ofcourse had a freight train system, but it was divided between different companies to no one train was as large and as powerful as a single canadien freight train bringing lumber in from canada and actually Alaska too.

Robert should recognize the reference. I thinik Joe leduc was primarily an AWA wrestler .

Since the merger of train companies in the US, you no longer have to be a canadien freight train you can just be a freight train. I will ask that you stop eating the children though. LOL

1.) Yes.

Do you take any supplements? Did you gain muscles on non-vegan diet and then became vegan, or were you vegan and gained all your muscles on pure vegan diet?

The only supplements I take are protein powders(vega and sunwarrior mostly), vega sport, and glucosamine and zinc when my joints are sore.

I actually lost all my muscle becoming vegan over 3 years ago and had to rebuild it back up. So I guess in a sense I built it all on a vegan diet. I believe I weighed 208-213 when I started being vegan and now I'm in the low 180s.

The only supplements I take are protein powders(vega and sunwarrior mostly), vega sport, and glucosamine and zinc when my joints are sore.

I actually lost all my muscle becoming vegan over 3 years ago and had to rebuild it back up. So I guess in a sense I built it all on a vegan diet. I believe I weighed 208-213 when I started being vegan and now I'm in the low 180s.

Thank you for the answer. I don't take anything at all, but I will maybe start to use soy protein. Do you think you could have built your muscles without protein supplements, too?

I'm a person who doesn't like to eat all the time so for me not like they are now. You can look back at pictures of me[on here] when I didn't use any supplements and I wasn't as big nor as defined. It's possible to build without them but in my opinion they don't hurt anything!

Also, try to get a protein blend(hemp,pea,soy,brown rice). I prefer brown rice and hemp over the others.

I'm a person who doesn't like to eat all the time so for me not like they are now. You can look back at pictures of me[on here] when I didn't use any supplements and I wasn't as big nor as defined. It's possible to build without them but in my opinion they don't hurt anything!

Also, try to get a protein blend(hemp,pea,soy,brown rice). I prefer brown rice and hemp over the others.

I've just looked at your other photos and WOW! Respect!

• 3 months later...

i totally agree with octo!

• 4 weeks later...