My progress pics

Hey guys! My first post here, I need some advice from you.

Here are some progress pics of me, please comment and give me advice on what to focus on.

Thx!

http://www.rawnaturalbody.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/legsjanuar11-225x300.jpg

http://www.rawnaturalbody.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/torsojanuar11-246x300.jpg

I lost 22lbs after I went raw vegan.. so I have some work to do! But now my body is clean, ready to build pure natural muscle!

Not using any whey or creatin or other supplements, experimenting with different greens, berries and herbs!

I`m looking for symmetry and more of an model look than just looking big.

I`m focusing more on my legs at this time to get in symmetry with upper body, my upper body grows much faster than my legs...

thx for any advices or comments=)

haha! thx Vege! But I`m still chasing the dream.. perfection.. but the nice thing is that I kind of know that I can`t get perfect, but I will do my best.

Dallas:

I have just finished my leg day as I write, focusing on my inner quads and hamstrings...

This is my second workout focusing on these parts, I see great results allready!

I start with 3 warmupsets in leg extension, 30 reps. Then I do 15, 12, 10, 10, 8. wide stance squats in smith machine. It`s kind of hard to explain that exercise, but just google it!

After that I do 3 set 15 reps, last set drop-set wide stance laying leg press. toes pointing 45 degrees out from knees...

I only do these two exercises for my inner quads, but I do them HEAVY, and focus on right movement.

Last one is hamstrings, sitting leg curl. 10 set x 10 reps.

now I can`t walk! Tomorrow will be worse...

If you don`t find them online, I can try to upload some drawings:p

sry, I thought you ment inner thighs....!

for my inner quads, you mean the tear shape muscle? I just do heavy regular squats putting pressure on my toes rather than my heels.. more focus in quads then. also regular stance leg press, pressure from toes. also leg extension get`s this muscle pumped! really pumped!