Who from this forum can help me with this?

robert

I'm getting a ton of feedback from Twitter and Facebook from people all over the world regarding my Worldwide Grass Roots Book Promotion Team.

I'm not sure who is a forum member and who isn't, of the 50-100 people who have offered to help.

If you're interested in helping promote my book, taking it to the Top 100 of ALL books on Amazon.com please read here and then email me. I'll hook you up with materials and tools immediately.

Thank YOU!

-Robert

Info here-----> viewtopic.php?f=49&t=23070

I have 100+ team members so far this week, but not sure who is from the forum....anyone want to help with this?

Thanks!

I know some of you are on there like hsorlando, but I think most are Twitter and FB contacts.

Please email me, I've got stuff for you.

Thanks man.

Online posts, interviews, web features, etc. all help out in addition to postcard distribution.

I know some people outside of the US are ordering from Amazon as well. In fact I think it's cheaper to do so than from ordering from other US stores, simply because Amazon is the cheapest place online.

You like all the new material I'm sending you for the site upgrade?

I've got more stuff I'm working on. I leave in 2 days and will be without internet for potentially a full week, while I'm on the cruise ship but I'll get as much as I can to you before then.

So anyway, if you want some cards I can ship them and you can also feel free to post any of my interviews, articles, etc. online to a global audience in conjunction with this worldwide promo.

Thanks!