Vege's training diary

Thanx! I haven't post anything lately here. Right now, I don't know what I am doing in the gym. I started to experiment with different approaches to BB, and I still have to try H.I.I.T.-Force Training. I am also starting with kettle bell classes. Started with running 1 to 3 times a week... but nothing regularly. I really have to make a plan and stick to it:))))

I miss yoga classes, but it is too expensive for me now

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seemed to get great results from Armstrong training. i'm going to start posting my results with PITT-Force.

YES, I am looking forward to it! I am really interested in PITT-Force. I have lots of reading to make. Strangely, all texts about PITT are in German, but thank God I understand that beautiful language

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man,

You have a nice log and progress pictures. Congratulations !

I saw that you said you want a bigger chest and here is what I saw for one of your workouts:

"BENCH PRESS: 10x40kg/ 8 x 50 kg/ 5x60kg/ 5x65kg/ 2 x 5 x 70 kg

CHEST CABLE FLYES: 3 x 8 x 25 kg

INCLINE BENCH PRESS:8x45 kg / 5x55 kg / 3x5x60 kg

INCLINE DUMBBELL FLY: 5 x 5 x 11 kg done with almost no rest between sets"

So, you have 2 basic and 2 isolating excercises. My oppinion - if you want to bulk some mass in the chest, try to make more basic ones. For example:

1. Bench press

2. Incline dumpbell press - they allow bigger range of movement and less risk of injury

3. Dips ! - this is quite important one

4. You can have one isolating excersice to relax and strech the muscle. You may try some pullovers, but be careful if you haven't done this before

Anyway - you have a great progress, keep it up

Hey, thanks, Deiman!

You are right. I started doing dips recently (Gironda style) and now I know it is one of the best exercises, really. I hit my pectoral muscles much better since I included dumbbell presses, too. I also do pullovers, maybe not every workout, but very often. My workout looks pretty like you described. I just do dumbbell fly before bench press, to pre-exhaust and isolate pectoral muscles. It was suggested to me to do like this, and I notice improvements. Now I do not use my triceps and shoulders so much during bench press as before.