Fasting once or twice a month while bodybuilding program

When a human body isn't taking in enough food it raids the glycogen ( carbohydrates ) stored in the muscles for energy. Once that it is exhausted it starts consuming a combination of muscle and stored fat. It never does just fat. Fasting is tearing down what you are trying to build up via lifting weights.

I do fasting at least one time per month(1-3days)

Does it help to gain faster? or it will slow down to build muscle?

In my own experience , it seems helps to build muscle faster

Yup, it seems to help. Your body starts breaking down muscle for fuel once liver glycogen is depleted, so you might consider eating a lot of protein before a short (one day) fast or continue to eat only protein during a longer one.

Fasting/refeeding seems to have a positive effect on glucose tolerance as well as leptin levels, though most of the evidence out there is personal experience.

I do fasting at least one time per month(1-3days)

Does it help to gain faster? or it will slow down to build muscle?

In my own experience , it seems helps to build muscle faster

Yup, it seems to help. Your body starts breaking down muscle for fuel once liver glycogen is depleted, so you might consider eating a lot of protein before a short (one day) fast or continue to eat only protein during a longer one.

Fasting/refeeding seems to have a positive effect on glucose tolerance as well as leptin levels, though most of the evidence out there is personal experience.

Thanks for the details