Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: RC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am 
Site Admin

March 19, 2011

Hey penpen,

Thanks. Yeah, I do some of those high intensity workouts sometimes when I travel. It's not getting the workouts in that is tough, it's finding time to journal about them at the end of the day....so my streak of consistent journaling ended and my streak of training ended when I missed about 4 workouts recently...but that is still only 4 workouts missed in 8 months which I'm proud of from a dedication standpoint. With crazy travel, cold and flu season, holidays, etc. I still managed. If I had a normal person's schedule, I wouldn't have even had to take some time off because I wouldn't have all the added stress that I have in my life in general. By nature, I have a ton of extra stress from flights, time zone changes, climate changes, anxiety, etc . Lots going on always.

Yes indeed, Hayley is not just cute, she's totally stunning. I was hoping to see her today but her photo shoot got canceled. I hung out with Brendan Brazier this afternoon in Venice which was cool.

Then I had a date of sorts...a woman I met last weekend who phoned me 3 times and clearly wanted to spend time with me. We went out to lunch and then she invited herself over and didn't stop talking for like 4 hours. It was driving me crazy. I couldn't even get a word in, she just kept going. I finally got her to go home. Phew!

I know I have been known to talk a lot, and sometimes I still do depending on the situation, but this was something pretty extreme....I don't want to experience it again....I won't be available to hang out next time. I just can't handle it.

No training today, still resting. Chest is feeling better. Still feeling run down. The past 3 weeks wiped me out.

I better get to bed now.

Peace out yo.

I have radio interviews Mon and Tue. I better get amp'd for them!

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 am 
Rabbit

Hahahaha.. women who talk too much... I know your pain. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

It was rough but I'm looking to overcome it.

Staying away from the phone, being a little more careful with who I give my # to, etc. I rarely give out my # at all, but she was very forward and wanted to get it and call me to hang out.....I had only met her briefly, I didn't know she would suck the life out of me until I almost passed out from boredom in the middle of her relentless chatter.

Anyway, still not feeling 100% which is a total bummer. I don't really get it either. I didn't miss a workout for 7 months due to a cold or not feeling well, etc. but now it has been more than a week that I feel under the weather and I'm out in a warm sunny place, not in the cold. I was around some people who had colds themselves, that could have done it.

Still a bummer, but I'll bounce back.

No training all week. I should do some writing.

I'll work on that.

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9