Post your 2011 "Before" photos here

Post your before and after photos here. Share success stories and show your progress. This is also the section to post up your videos.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Re: Post your 2011 "Before" photos here

#31 Postby tebriel » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 am

Okay, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Accountability is always a good thing!
Image Image
No flexing, no posing, just relaxed. Need to work on the belly!

Flexing upper body, have built up some muscle over the last few months, just need to trim down to show it off.

Image Image
The lighting is kind of crappy (stupid webcam!) but here are my quads and calves flexed. They've always been pretty muscular and trim, I love running and biking! Quads could use a little more work, I'll just have to run harder, work harder, and eat even better!

#32 Postby IRVofNorth » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 am

After seeing other peoples pictures I mustered up the courage to post my own. All these photos were taken after training today.
This is my current shape, the photos are taken in a relaxed position. I now weight about 82kg (180lbs)

My best bodypart is propably my legs. They just don't have much definition at the moment :P

I know there is at least some muscle under there, but i just need to get rid of the flab covering it :P

#33 Postby penpen » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Too much manliness. *goes to hide in the dyke cave*

Wish I would have seen this sooner. Need to better progression shots. I'm so eager to have noticeable muscle even while relaxing.

#34 Postby ICanDoThis » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Progress was stalled due to work obligations for a month. Good for business. Bad for body. Well not bad just haven't made intended progress. Therefore no pix to show. So a new quarter enthusiastically begins. Pump it up!
Kick Ass & Conquer!

#35 Postby vege » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:08 am

Really great legs! I think you have good overall basis, just be consistent in training and results will come!
PS: What did you do for legs?!

Return to “Before/After Photos & Progress Photos & Videos”