For anyone who digs Propagandhi

mikkei

I love the new album! Might even been my favorite Propagandhi record. It's so good for the gym too. "Human Meat" is pretty damn amazing, but I think it's tied with "Potemkin City Limits" (the song, not the album .

Totally sweet!

I love the new album! Might even been my favorite Propagandhi record. It's so good for the gym too. "Human Meat" is pretty damn amazing, but I think it's tied with "Potemkin City Limits" (the song, not the album .

Totally sweet!

Yeah, I love most of the tracks. Sadly, I don't know the names of each of them because I bought it, put it on my ipod, and just kept listening to it. Lol! I forgot the names of most of em cuz I have an old shuffle and it doesn't display the names of the songs.

No offense, but I looked it up on itunes and most of the songs of that new album sound the same. Different words, but the music and tone of voice didnt seem to change much...

I can see that. The first four Propagandhi albums were all very different. I think they all came five years apart too. This one could definitely sound like a continuation of Potemkin City Limits. They really went with the same sounds they developed there for this new record. So I see your point, but I still love it.

Propagandhi are immense, my favorite band by far. Unfortunately when they came to UK in April, they only played in England (I live in Scotland), so me and my mate took an 8 hour bus journey down and saw them in Sheffield and London. They're SO amazing live. Best thing about gandhi is they never disapoint. NEVER.

I love the new album, racked up about 80 plays on media player, that doesn't include my ipod or listening elsewhere in the house

• 1 year later...

Whilst I dig the politics (aside from the problem they appear to have with straight edge) & they are responsible for probably the best lyric ever (meat is still muder, dairy is still rape) I'm not a huge fan of the music itself. Give me Undying anyday.

• 5 months later...
Whilst I dig the politics (aside from the problem they appear to have with straight edge)...

Back to the Motor League '...weiner's drunk on straight edge, fuck off, who cares...'

Claiming Straight Edge does not make ensure a higher class of human being, the ideal of living a life as free from drugs/alcohol/promiscuity as humanly possible has been around for centuries. This is the way I interpret that line. I could be right or wrong, hot or cold etc.

If there are other references please feel free to share them.