Cool New Look!

ICanDoThis

Glad you like it

I think it is easier to navigate now. I still have some changes in mind to tidy things up even more, and as the site grows, things will have to be categorized better to be able to find what you're looking for. But I think it's a big step up from how it was before where you couldn't really find anything... Updates will come soon!

Ok I might be retarded but it looks the same to me?

Not sure if your cache needs to be refreshed or something. The new site is completely different to the old one. The old site had Rob interviewing James Cameron on the front. Now that's not there at all

Ok I might be retarded but it looks the same to me?

Not sure if your cache needs to be refreshed or something. The new site is completely different to the old one. The old site had Rob interviewing James Cameron on the front. Now that's not there at all

DERP! I thought people were referring to the forum haha. I never visit the main page. It does look pretty good though!

Thanks everyone!

You beat me to it! I meant to make an announcement but spent the last couple of days driving 1000 miles to my new home. Richard has been working on this for months.

He's done an amazing job for us the past few years. He kept me updated throughout my travels all year long, including the day it went online when may of you saw it before I did.

Thanks again Richard!

Glad you like!

I actually prefer it the other way, hope you don't mind. I fairly strongly prefer it the other way (not just on this site, but on all sites, but for specific reasons here).

I don't like when you click on a link and it takes you away from the main site and you lose that site. I like how it opens up a new window.

Can we change it back Richard?

We want to drive people to the main site since it's new and will have tons of helpful content without having to sift through the forum.

Thanks!

Robert

We're also reducing the forum categories and making those change on Friday. I am behind on website hosting payments so we can make any changes until I get paid on Friday.

Ooops.

But the forum will look a lot smoother. Richard already has all the info to tighten it up and sharpen it up.

Thanks!

Robert