Vegan Fitness Film

robert

Some of you already know about the project I've been working on because you read some media articles about it.

As many of you can tell, I've been preoccupied over the past few weeks and wasn't on the forum all that much.

I was filming a movie with Professional Vegan Athletes Brendan Brazier (www.brendanbrazier.com) and Tonya Kay (www.tonyakay.com). The Vegan Fitness Film is something that has been in the works for a long time but I kept it fairly quiet because it took a lot of focus, time, preparation, money and attention to get it all organized and accomplished the way I had hoped.

We formed a Vegan Fitness Team and and filmed a movie about our lives.......our training, our nutrition programs, our lifestyles, our heroes, our inspirations, and presented the Vegan Fitness lifestyle in a way that hopefully all of you will be proud of.

The Vegan Fitness Team filmed all over the state of Oregon during the months of June and July, featuring live competition, hardcore training, meal preparations, vegan potlucks, interviews, presentations, all in a real world/documentary setting; as well lived together, trained together, shopped for food together, ate together, did photo shoots together and had a great time together. We also sported some pretty awesome Vegan Fitness Team clothing

The final product is not done yet, that is why I kept everything fairly quiet because it won't be complete for months and I don't know exactly when it will be complete. So I didn't want to get something out there without a definite deadline.

But...the local news media interviewed me and that small story has been all over the globe so I thought it was time to share what I've been up to recently.

I'm excited about the project and hope you are too..........just please maintain the excitement for the next 4-5 months while we complete it

Brendan is a World Class athlete and best selling author of the book Thrive - A guide to optimal health and performance through plant-based whole foods. Of course, he's also vegan.

Tonya is a Professional Dancer and has toured with Stomp and many other music acts, dance groups, she has her own DVD out and she is in the current issue of VegNews and she's mentioned on the cover of the magazine as well.

I am still probably considered the most recognized Vegan Bodybuilder out there, although I'm the first to admit on camera and in interviews that I'm not the biggest or best or anything like that, I just worked hard to spread the word about the Vegan Bodybuilding lifestyle and landed in magazines, on TV, on websites, books, etc. which made my face, name, and body recognisable.

We had a great time filming and we hope to have it complete soon.

Sorry for keeping it so quiet, I feel kinda bad because some of you saw news articles about it rather than hearing it from me first, but like I said, it's not even a completed project yet so I wasn't in a big hurry to get it out there. Also filming was exhausting and time consuming and I was meeting with a Television show today for 4 hours so life has been busy!

To read the news article that came out, click on this link:

http://www.gazettetimes.com/articles/2005/06/29/news/community/wedloc01.txt

I hope it turns out well and I hope that you will enjoy seeing it.

As always, thanks for the support!

Thanks, I think it is really going to be awesome. I was on TV shows twice this past week talking about the movie. I saw a bit of it yesterday (preparing some segments to insert into my taped TV interview) and it looks pretty awesome. I haven't seen a whole lot of footage yet, but so far so good.

I will keep everyone posted on the release date. I'm thinking sometime in November, but it's hard to say at this point. Thanks for your interest and I'm sure you'll love it!

Robert

Thanks,

I also wanted to note that the movie includes some professional vegan athletes but I am not a professional bodybuilder.

I know a recent newspaper article inaccurately referred to me as a "Professional Vegan Bodybuilder" I compete as an Amateur in bodybuilding, so just wanted to clear that up. I guess my recent article was posted in many places on the internet so people are starting to refer to be as a Professional Vegan Bodybuilder, which isn't the case. I do run a company Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness, which could make Vegan Bodybuilding my profession, but I compete amongst amateurs on the bodybuilding stage.

The video should be awesome when it is completed.