Worst thing happened to me tonight!

I seriousely don't know what I'm going to do, my mother banned me from training because she said that it is what bought my grades down; she said I have become too obsessed with it.

I am really not happy with what my mother said as it is the thing that I enjoy doing most even though she is right about me becoming a bit obsessed.

In addition, I am now only allowed eat 3 meals a day.

She said that I could resume training if my next term report card is better. There are 7 weeks left in this term by the way.

Is there any way that I can prevent muscle loss and any fat gain without training for the next 7 weeks?

Can any of you relate to an incident like this?

Any feedback will be much apprecaited.

Thanks.

Maybe you can have a "heart to heart" talk with your mother? Ask her if you & her can sit down & have a reasonable discussion, maybe work out some sort of deal in regards to training, instead of the usual yelling at each other that most parents/kids seem to do, which usually doesn't end well...

Maybe you can have a "heart to heart" talk with your mother? Ask her if you & her can sit down & have a reasonable discussion, maybe work out some sort of deal in regards to training, instead of the usual yelling at each other that most parents/kids seem to do, which usually doesn't end well...

+1. Also ask yourself if your training really is interfering with your school work. School is more important!

Ok i will try to talk to her.

[Eat craploads during your 3 meals and find full body workouts you can do at home ] Yeah I wil eat craploads like 1500 cal in each meal, but thats how I have been traning/ doing weights (at home) I have never had gym membership. Should i do situps, pushups, pullups, squats(bodyweight or with backpack full of text books, in my room when i wake up, at school, will that help?

If your training is interfering with school work, then you are too obsessed and probably should take a break for a while. How much were you training anyway? I wouldn't worry about getting fat though. If you need to eat a lot to gain weight now, getting fat will be hard work.

i was training quite a lot a few weeks back (5 days a week, 1 hour each session), but in the past week I toned it down (because i realized that i was getting a bit obsessive) to 3 days a week (4 max) and they were about 1 hour long each. But just as I had started to tone it down, i get banned until next term.

Yeah getting fat will be hard work for me, but i am really worried about losing muscle. Will pullups, pushups etc prevent muscle loss? Mum said that i am allowed to do weights at school (i don't see what the difference is), but the school gym is never really opened. So i guess its back to bodyweight exercises.

I appreciate all of the feedback i am getting!

I can't imagine you've gotten big enough where maintenance is in issue. Just quit worrying about things, you'll have plenty of time for that when you are older. But, what are you going to do about your grades???

Yeah you're probably right Goob.

Well, for studies, I have made up a weekly planner, which allows me 26 hours off sudy a week, and 15 hours of free time per week. I have taken into account all necessary time consuming things such as school hours, getting to and from school etc.

I just hope that i don't go overboard with studying, but then again I do some pretty hard subjects like: Physics, Math B (the hard math), I.T etc.

I will just focus on my studies, however my 17th birthday is coming up soon: 15th May (this sunday) so mabye she will let me train since that is a special occasion for me.

Thanks.