Ginnifer Goodwin is NOT vegan

endcruelty

Never heard of her but she's stupid so who cares.

We need to cleanse the earth of people like her.

Why the fuck would a vegan want a hamburger when they can have vegan version of it that tastes the exact fucking same?

And she got a free range egg from a farm that raises its animals like pets.....and does its own slaughtering.Because nothing beats gaining ones trust before cutting their throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tubtz9hUsbo

She said she gave up veganism due to some health issue. I bet she was deficient in something and was too lazy to figure out what it was.

I've been vegan for a little over a year now and I can see how being a healthy vegan is harder in this society then being an omnivore. I feel like by being vegan we have to relearn a lot of what we were taught and it takes dedication to figure out what works for us. Some people just aren't up to it.

Just my two cents!

Edited by kckas

I never heard of her either, but she is just an idiot. Lots of these ex-vegan types say they had some indeterminate health problems that could only be cured by the mass rape and murder of billions of living beings. But, they never explain it because it's a lie. Nobody is willing to say they just didn't care enough to keep it up.

Anybody eating fast food hamburgers and bacon meatloaf like she mentions in the video is not doing it for health reasons. Especially not someone that was an ethical vegan.

Stories like this are precisely why I don't give a hoot what famous media darling-du-jour talks about being vegan. 9 times out of 10, within a year they end up telling the world that it was "too tough" and how they "feel better" for having gone back to eating meat and dairy all over again. Seems to me that this sort of thing hurts the movement more than it helps it. But, she's not the first to do this song and dance, and I'm willing to bet $20 that the next famous face who claims they're going vegan for life will end up doing the exact same thing a short time after they've said they won't ever eat meat again...

As you can clearly see, I don't trust celebrities much

Multi millionaires who arent vegans should feel ashamed of themselves. I for one am very poor right now. I cant find work and have been jumping around from one temp agency to the next and I'm lucky if even temp agencies have work available for me. All this personal poverty and I still stick to my vegan diet. For someone with millions of dollars, the possibilities on vegan food choices is un-ending. While I'm jobless I stick to a whatever I can afford to eat type diet...Mostly consisting of different beans, rice and nuts and I manage just fine. This hollywood floozy is just selfish. Her comment about raising the animals like pets...really upset me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Natalie Portman is no longer Vegan either ( take her of your site superman 1234 )... ... Ryan summed it up perfectly ... " Stories like this are precisely why I don't give a hoot what famous media darling-du-jour talks about being vegan. 9 times out of 10, within a year they end up telling the world that it was "too tough" and how they "feel better" for having gone back to eating meat and dairy all over again. Seems to me that this sort of thing hurts the movement more than it helps it. But, she's not the first to do this song and dance, and I'm willing to bet $20 that the next famous face who claims they're going vegan for life will end up doing the exact same thing a short time after they've said they won't ever eat meat again... "

• 2 months later...

I watched the interview and, the way she talked about this whole change was horrible. She didn't just resort back to being a Vegetarian which is a little understandable but she went straight back to being a meat eater and talked about Vegan-ism like it's a complete joke. One less stupid celebrity so-called "Vegan".

Never heard of her but she's stupid so who cares.

We need to cleanse the earth of people like her.

Why the fuck would a vegan want a hamburger when they can have vegan version of it that tastes the exact fucking same?

And she got a free range egg from a farm that raises its animals like pets.....and does its own slaughtering.Because nothing beats gaining ones trust before cutting their throat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tubtz9hUsbo

Firestorm.

Never heard of her before either.

I think people like her shouldn't be allowed on television, especially if they're going to talk crap about animals like she did. Unfortunately though we live in a world where slaughtering and consuming our fellow creatures is acceptable.

At the end of the day we may not like it but I sadly that comes back to the old saying "Each for their own."