Im Back

kollision

Hey guys, hope ya remember me. I am back! Long time no see yall, hope to catch up on a lot here.

By the way, been applying to a couple of gyms, wish me luck!

Nothing much going on my end in case anyone cared. Im at 290 lbs at the moment and just started my cardio. Goal is 300 (has been my goal for awhile) so hopefully I make it.

Keep me up to speed, whats goin on?

EDIT: Wow I am still in the top 10 of posts! Yippie! Gonna catch up on the rest of you to reclaim the number 1

Great to have you back!

Welcome back, I think there are nearly 100 new members since last time you were here. Although some are spam accounts and I'll remove them soon.

But anyway, great to hear from you again and awesome that you are so close to your goal. You are a mass-building machine!

Oh dude, not sure if you know, but we are coming to L.A. for our Vegan Vacation this summer. So we'll get to train together if you're still in that area in July/August (I should have exact dates soon).

Enjoy your time back

-Robert

Hey Kalani,

Yeah, I see you are still one of the top posters. You were #1 for a long time. You really helped us take off when we first started this new forum, which I really appreciate by the way.

We decided against the Caribbean because California was more cost-effective and worked better for more people. You can read all about it on one of the 3 or 4 Vegan Vacation threads

It should be a fun time!

Take care bro,

Rob

Thanks for the kind words. I think more people are going to start coming because a personal trainer on ISSA was asking me for this site and wanted your guys diet plans. I told her about you guys and how you all are bodybuilders and how Alex is even working towards IFBB card. So I gave her the site on the ISSA board. Maybe, other ISSA people will see it and come here too

Also, cool to see that I will definitely be able to see yall out here. I am going to go check that thread, thanks!

BTW, hows your life going on Rob? No more AIM still yet?

Hey Kollision,

cool to have you back!

One of the strongest vegans i know of!

Alex is even working towards IFBB card.

Are you talking about me???

If so, you got some misinformation there. I'm certainly never going to be an IFBB pro. If there is one thing sure in the world, it's that

I'm glad you're here again, i look forward to learn from your knowledge and experience.

Stay strong,

Daywalker

Thank you for the welcome back Day and for the kind words.

I thought your goal was to be IFBB? You can do it man, for the vegans across the world! Look at how you and Rob have won contests against other bbers. You got it, we believe in you.

I also will be looking to gain knowledge from you, you schooled me in a few areas Hope your exposure thing is going good Mr. TV Making us proud.

Glad to see you back. I wondered where you had gone!

You are damned close to that goal, so I'm sure you'll make it. And, good luck on the gym job!

ps -- check out all the new emoticons. They've provided hours of entertainment for some of us!!

Thanks Phoenix, CrispyQ, and Crash.

Phoenix, thanks for the kind words. I just got a phone call for an interview tomorrow, so everyone please wish me good luck

Crispy, I heard that Attila supplied all of you with this endless amount of Emoticons. Pretty cool if you ask me, and takes a long time to load on my DSL connection!@!@! 10 more lbs until I reach my first goal, thanks! Ooooo Papa Smurf

Thanks Crash