Goob will lift heavy things soon!!!!

goob

I didn't take a week off when I said I would and went in to the gym a couple times to mess around doing whatever the people there were doing. So one day I did bench press, close grip bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press machine, dumbbell bench press, incline dumbbell bench press, cable flys, tricep pushdowns, and hanging leg raises in the power rack, because on fridays "we do everything" . My chest and triceps were sore for like 3 days after that ridiculousness so did a very similar routine for back and biceps the next time .

I mostly stayed out of the gym last week because I was sick. Nothing really bad, but I didn't feel like eating so I didn't and figured I might as well skip the gym till I was better since I didn't follow my plan to take a week off.

Anyway, I'm wasting away to nothing now, weighed in at 173.4 this morning . Went to the gym today because it closed early yesterday and I was too busy goofing off to get in before that and turned out to be an okay session really. I didn't stick so much with the plan because I have a new plan I will start on thursday or monday i think.

Squat

2x5xbar

1x5x95

1x5x115

3x5x135

Bench

1x10xbar

1x5x75

3x5x95

Dumbbell rows

1x10x30

3x10x45

I'll be switching to some sort of 4 day thing probably.

I am thinking something like...

Monday - Squat

Tuesday - Bench

Thursday - Deadlift

Friday - Overhead

The thinking behind this is that it seems to take me 2 days to recover from heavy squat/deadlifts, so the extra days should help me to progress instead of stalling so much like I was on the squat 3 days a week routine. The most important lift to me is the squat so I might make thursday a squat day too and deadlift once every couple weeks. I do like deadlifting though, so maybe just add in some higher rep squats on that day as assistance.

I may switch it to 3 days a week if if it's too much, because I am still planning on losing another 5 pounds or so. Then I'll try to keep that weight the rest of the summer. There are just too many things keeping me from bulking for now, mainly being broke, but it is ridiculously hot now and I can't be bothered with cooking and eating lots of food most days.

Still not 100% on how this plan will go, but I am trying to make it slightly confusing on purpose to force myself to bring a notebook to the gym. I may just take some similar routine off the internet also, because I am lazy .