Is dating a meat eater a health risk?

First off, hey . I haven't been on here in a long time. Not having a computer at home makes keeping up with forums as well as Facebook( which I can access from my phone ) quite difficult.

My question may sound completely ridiculous to some and not so much to others. If a vegan were to fall in love and marry a meat eater( if the vegan loved him/her so much that he couldn't ignore it and had to forget the fact she wasn't a vegan like he'd prefer ), could that vegan individual get sick or contract a disease through common affection interections( sex, kissing, ect. )?

For example. Mad Cow Disease. It transmits through consumed infected parts of the cow. So could the vegan partner get infected to through kissing?( That is to say if the meat consumed was infected and their was still bits stuck in the teeth at the time of kissing ).

I probably sound horribly ridiculous .

On a side note/question: Who here has managed to convert the one they loved into veganism and made it last? the best thing I can think of( and by the way, the hypothetical vegan in question is me. There is this girl who isn't vegan but I can't help the way that I feel. ) is to just invite them over and cook up delicious vegan food. And hopefully the good influence rubs off.

could that vegan individual get sick or contract a disease through common affection interections( sex, kissing, ect. )?

For example. Mad Cow Disease. It transmits through consumed infected parts of the cow. So could the vegan partner get infected to through kissing?( That is to say if the meat consumed was infected and their was still bits stuck in the teeth at the time of kissing ).

The infinitely low probability of that happening isn't even worth a thought if you actually love them.

VeganEssentials has said this before, when you look at the population %age of vegans, and then the %age of them that you'd be compatible with for a long term partner - if you hold out for someone who's vegan you're probably going to be alone or miserable. There is a chance someone could switch to veganism after you're together but you can NEVER push something like that when in a relationship. You can only lead by example and let them make their own decisions.

Well, I married a meat eater and he is still my best friend and the love of my life...and he is also considering going vegetarian now, but I never once pushed him. Once I realized that I would love him even if I knew he would never ever go vegetarian, I was ready to marry him.

As far as the Mad Cow disease question, I agree with Chewy that the probability of that happening is extremely low.

It could never hurt to try I guess. Invite her over to my place and cook her some of my delicious food.

I tried accessing that last link, but I'm at the library right now and the website was blocked. Then I saw the link for that on both Urban Dictionary and Wikipedia. So I guess I won't be seeing what that link has to offer .

I don't necessarily worry about catching any diseases....but if I marry them they will probably die 20 years before me and that scares me.

Also dated a guy with some...let's say...dysfunction...and he ate meat at every meal and used whey and caffeine pills for every workout...so there are always those issues.