Alright my dear, my two cents worth for you is this:
1) Don't fear the weights!!!! Hit 'em hard!! Bulking isn't something that is going to come easy, if that's what you're concerned with, even a little, STOP IT!!! If you want to bulk than go harder than you think you "can". Personal experience: I have within the last two months decided nothing is stopping me from getting REALLY defined quads, calves, hamstrings, and triceps! I mean NOTHING!!! I have upped my weights outrageously. And, guess what? I'm starting to see better definition!! I used to do walking lunges with a 10lb weight plate. Now, I'm carrying two 20 lb dumbbells
I used to only use body weight for calves, now I've got 45 lb plates on EITHER side of the calf press!! and so on....
2) Muscles are torn up while you're working out, they're rebuilt when you rest. so... REST!
3) Diet, diet, diet.... They usually say it's 80% diet... try 90-95%!! It's imperative you are getting enough protein, amino acids, vitamins etc. If you're not sure what you're lacking I would seriously suggest looking into the Rainbow Light One a Day Prenatal vitamin.
4) Remember that quote from Einstein.... "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" If you go to the gym 5 days a week, say three days are legs and two days are upper body. You go in do lunges, squats, leg press, leg extension and leg curls, in that order, with the same weights... you guessed it, nothing is changing!!! Even changing the order a little, tweaking the weight, sprinting in between sets... anything can really spark a HUGE change!!!!
5) Stay focused! You got this! Sometimes results don't come when we would like them to, but all in due time. If you can just hang in there, I PROMISE you will not be disappointed!!!!
6) I believe in you, and I'm positive there are at least a handful of people near you that support you too. Remember that,& the board! You're not alone.
*I can't see your pics for some reason, are they still up?
Keep it up! You are guaranteed to succeed!!!!