7 months post partum after 3rd baby UPDATED w/ new pic!!!

You look beautiful. I taught Childbirth Education in a large hospital here and attended a LOT of deliveries over a 10 year period (as well as I taught pregnancy fitness before it was "trendy")- I always used to say to my clients--it took 9 months to get there...give yourself 9 months to lose it! Are you breast feeding? How old are your other kids?

You look beautiful. I taught Childbirth Education in a large hospital here and attended a LOT of deliveries over a 10 year period (as well as I taught pregnancy fitness before it was "trendy")- I always used to say to my clients--it took 9 months to get there...give yourself 9 months to lose it! Are you breast feeding? How old are your other kids?

Thank you so much My other children are 3 and 4. Its amazing because I have always lost the majority of the weight right away and then I spend the next 7-8 months battling 10 stubborn pounds. I stayed on top of myself this pregnancy, I really maintained the same workout routine, just modifying it as need be. Thats a great job, teaching prenatal fitness. I am studying for my ACSM certification and I would be interested in working with pregnant women. I am unfortunately not breast feeding. I take a medication that passes through breast milk and I HAVE to take it. I feel a tremendous amount of guilt because of this.

guilt, schmilt...healthy/happy mom = healthy /happy baby!

off to the gym...go love that newborn...take LOTS of pics...it goes soooooooq quick..I posted elsewhere, but mine are 21, 19 and 15 (and one of their fave things to do is look at all the pics...pre historic 35mm printed on matte finish paper all in books, not scrapooks, just books, of ALL the photos I took pre doigital)...welcome to Real Life--THREE KIDS!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ha, wow! I'm blessed with three but man I don't know how I'd handle four!

My husband's co-worker sent him a copy of a Readers Digest quote and it said, "If you want to know what it's like to have a fourth kid, just imagine you're drowning and someone hands you a fourth kid." I laughed so hard I cried!

Congrats!

OMG...I just logged back in after months NOT being online anywhere...You look amazing! Sweet on baby #4 (who'd of thunk, right?) and keep it going. I was on a 10 mile run one morning in December of 1998...came back and scheduled my tubal ligation the following day. My daughter was 18 months old...she is 15 now and my boys are 19 and 21. Some of us can do 4...you are obviously one of the lucky ones. Keep training! It'll make delivery a snap--you could probably tell the nurse what to do. I taught pregnancy fitness before it was called that as I had my all my Athletic and personal Training Certs and i am a Certified childbirth educator...whatever you are doing now that isnt causing any contraindications you can most likely continue doing. I am sure, that I am preaching to the choir. I did use to cover in my classes that Breastfeeding is NOT a good method of birth control!

• 1 month later...

Thanks! So far Im doing great. I have had minimal sickness and Ive pretty much had the same amount of energy. Ive continued to work out minus the intense spartan training. Ive been so busy getting the new flood free house together I havent had much time online but things have settled for now

I found an amazing active wear comapny for maternity called Mountain Mama.

Food wise Ive had some junk here and there but thats to be expected!

My last labor was 43 minutes and I am hoping this one is just as fast!!