Amazing new pasta product

SpartanDiva

Just tried Explore Asian black bean spaghetti. It has a marvelous texture, like a "real" pasta. Get this - it is made only with organic black beans and water, nothing else. So it's gluten-free, contains 20 (!) g of protein per serving, and is low in sodium. The dark color makes a nice visual background for green, red, and orange veggies. Perfect for vegan bodybuilders!

They taste just fine. No fishy nastiness like Miracle Noodles (which by the way, clogged up my digestion. Yuck!). They don't interfere with any sauce, veggies you might saute and add on top, or spices.

The mung bean fettucini is also wonderful. A lovely celadon color, it cooks to the perfect al dente texture in only 6-8 minutes.

I found these in my local allergy-free specialty food shop. You can purchase them from Navan Foods online.

Nice work! Sounds absolutely yummy. My only concern about the Nates would be the sodium. I like to cut below 150 mg per serving of foods to get ready for competitions. I'll crumble tempeh in a low-sodium pasta sauce, add extra spices, and simmer.